A team of independent scientists fact checked President Obama’s new national climate assessment report and issued it a failing grade.
They wrote that the President’s report is “a masterpiece of marketing that shows for the first time the full capabilities of the Obama Administration to spin a scientific topic as they see fit, without regard to the underlying facts.”
The President’s report is riddled with scientific errors and exaggerations.
Contrary to Obama’s report:
- Temperature has failed to rise as computer models predict
- There has been no warming for 17 years
- Sea levels have not meaningfully risen
- There is nothing extreme about today’s weather
- Climate is cyclical and largely driven by nature
The scientists bottom line conclusion is that the National Climate Assessment “is so grossly flawed it should play no role in U.S. Energy Policy Analyses and CO2 regulatory processes. As this rebuttal makes clear, the NCA provides no scientific basis whatsoever for regulating CO2 emissions.”
Every day the facts become clearer and the case for catastrophic man-made global warming becomes weaker.
Count on CFACT to report the facts the media won’t.