- The [Black Muslim] Gunman Randomly ‘Sprayed Rounds’ at [White] People as He Moved Through Downtown & Was Previously Convicted of a Federal Drug Charge.
- Muhammad’s Rambling [Hateful and Threatening] Social Media Posts Include a Reference to Donald Trump as a ‘White Devil,’ Police Shootings & Nation of Islam Teachings.
- The Gunman Was Already Wanted in the Slaying [Slaughter] of a [White] Security Guard at a Motel 6 & Was Homeless.
- The Shooter Reloaded & Cursed [Screamed Allah Akbar] as He Fired, & Made Disturbing [Anti-White] Rap Videos.
- One of the Victims Was Driven to a Nearby Police Station but Died There & the Shooter Fired 16 Times.
Muhammad was a member of Black Lives Matter (see video below). Janaya Khan, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto, writes:
The Movement for Black Lives is today’s iteration and continuation of the Black Power movements that formed in the 1960s. Black Lives Matter (BLM) was created when 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was murdered by police in 2013 in Florida, and has since developed into both an international movement and a network. I have been active in BLM since its conception, and I and a powerful team started the Black Lives Matter movement in Canada.
The Black Power and Black Lives Matter movements are black supremacist organizations.
Discover The Networks reports this about Black Racism:
A prominent exponent of black racism in recent decades has been Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has a long, well-documented history of referring to whites and Jews as “devils,” “bloodsuckers,” “vicious beasts,” and “the skunks of the planet.”
Farrakhan protege Malik Zulu Shabazz, leader of the New Black Panther Party, commonly refers to blacks as “God’s chosen people” and shouts “Black power!” during his speeches. Even as he denounces what he perceives to be the scourge of white supremacy, Shabazz embraces his own philosophy of racial superiority — essentially a mirror image of the worldview he ascribes to the legions of racist whites purportedly dotting the American landscape. Said Shabazz on one occasion: “Mendel, the German scientist teaches us that dark genes are dominant and light genes are recessive. Black Power!” At an April 2002 protest in Washington, DC, Shabazz thundered: “Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!”
[ … ]
The late black poet and professor Amiri Baraka asserted that blacks are justified in robbing or even killing whites, because the latter “already stole” everything from the former. “[The white man] owes you anything you want,” wrote Baraka, “even his life. All the stores will open if you say the magic words. The magic words are: Up against the wall mother f—er this is a stick up! … Let’s get together and kill him my man.” In another poem, Baraka wrote: “Rape the white girls. Rape their fathers. Cut the mothers’ throats.”
TheRebel.media‘s D.C. Bureau Chief Jack Posobiec reveals the Fresno killer’s connections to black nationalist groups, and the increase in crimes such as this one perpetrated by Kori Ali Muhammad.
RELATED ARTICLE: The Shadowy Extremist Group Behind the Anti-Trump Riots | LifeZette