The only people who are likely to take Macron up on this are Leftists who think all resistance to jihad terror is “Islamophobic.” How happy they will be in France!
- France: Guantanamo inmate released by Obama arrested for recruiting for the Islamic State
- Ramadan in Paris video: Muslim strikes at neck of man carrying beer
- Women fear to venture outside in entire neighborhood of Paris for fear of harassment from Muslim migrants
- France: Police hunt Muslim over three shootings, has 14 prior convictions
- France: ISIS calls for blood on election day, armed Muslim arrested near base, Macron widens lead
- Paris: Knife-wielding Muslim tackled by police at Eurostar terminal
- Paris jihad cop killer had been jailed for 20 years for trying to kill police, but freed early
- Paris on lockdown as gunmen kill cop in “terrorist act”
- France: 14 injured as migrants storm town hall
- France: Two Muslims arrested for plotting “imminent and violent” jihad attack
- France: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” murders Jewish woman, cops cover up terror angle
- France: Two teenage Muslimas held for Islamic State jihad massacre plot
- France: Veiled Muslim woman threatens passersby with a knife
- France: One-third of young Muslims hold “fundamentalist” religious views
- Paris airport jihadi had Qur’an, screamed “I’m here to die for Allah, there will be deaths”
- Paris jihadi on terror watch list, texted family “I shot police,” cops say terror “possible motive”
- Paris: Muslim seizes soldier’s gun after shooting police officer
- Paris: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” slits throats of father and son, cops search for motive
- France: Muslim migrant says of judges: “I’m going to go to court and shoot them all dead with a Kalashnikov”
- France: Muslim teen attacked Jewish teacher with machete in the “name of Allah and ISIS”
That’s just back three months. Go, Leftists, go! Take Macron up on his offer! Reduce your carbon footprint! Enjoy the elegance and grandeur of Paris! While it lasts.
“Macron invites Americans to flee to France after Trump chooses to exit Paris agreement,” by Daniel Chaitin, Washington Examiner, June 1, 2017:
French President Emmanuel Macron offered Americans a “second homeland” in France to help “make our planet great again,” a clear jab against President Trump after he announced that his administration will reject the Paris climate agreement.
In a short video posted online Thursday, Macron said that while he respects Trump’s decision, it was a “mistake” for the U.S. to exit the international accord.
“Tonight, I wish to tell the United States: France believes in you. The world believes in you. I know that you are a great nation,” Macron said.
He called on certain types, like scientists and “responsible citizens” who were disappointed by Trump’s announcement, to come to France.
“I call on them. Come and work here with us. To work together on concrete solutions for our kind, our environment. I can assure you France will not give up the fight,” Macron said….