Everyone is doing year-end reviews this week, and I’ll do a roundup on New Years Day for 2017, but I thought this would be interesting especially for new readers.
Refugee Resettlement Watch launched in the summer of 2007 and here are the Top Ten most visited posts for the decade (in descending order):
- Watch the death of Europe in 19 minutes…. (2015)
- Amarillo, TX being destroyed by refugee overload (2016)
- Why so many Somalis in Minneapolis? (2011)
- In first six weeks of FY2016 we resettled 827 Somalis; all but one are Muslim (2015)
- UNHCR data confirms it: 75% of the so-called refugees arriving in Europe are MEN (2015)
- HUGE! Food stamp fraud bust in Baltimore, check out the names, see a pattern? (2016)
- How did we get so many Somali refugees—the numbers are telling (2008)
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota is responsible for the Somali chaos in St. Cloud (2015)
- Dead Somali ISIS fighter had ties to Lewiston, Maine (2014)
- Brussels is coming to a town near you! Time for a moratorium on Muslim migration to America! (2016)
Those above are the Top Ten most visited posts of the 8,922 posts archived here at RRW.
I encourage new readers to see the categories in the Left hand side bar, or use the search window with a few key words to learn more about how refugees are placed in America, where they are placed and the impact they are having on your community’s culture and security.
And, I think that we can conclude from the interest shown in certain posts that we all need to look to Europe as a model of what NOT to do about refugees and migration.