Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, was asked a question about using the label “white privilege” on college campuses and in the public square. His answer is powerful and worthy of listening to.
Mr. Kirk takes less than 2 minutes to explain “white privilege.”
Turning Point USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded on June 5, 2012 by Charlie Kirk. The organization’s mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.
Since the founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on college campuses across the country. With a presence on over 1,000 college campuses and high schools across the country, Turning Point USA is the largest and fastest growing youth organization in America.
National Field Program
Turning Point USA achieves its mission of identifying, organizing, and empowering free market activists through the National Field Program, which aims to:
- Launch, organize, and support student groups that exist to educate students about the benefits of limited government, capitalism, and freedom
- Build and maintain the largest national database of students who believe in capitalism and free markets
- Unite like-minded campus organizations in an effort to increase impact and activism collaboration
- Educate students about the importance of free market values through well-planned, effective activism initiatives
- Re-brand free market values on college campuses through student-driven messaging efforts and face-to-face conversations
- Effectively push back against intolerance and bias against conservatives in higher education
- Empower and train students to join the movement and become activists on their campuses and within their communities
Turning Point USA’s National Field Program is the largest and most powerful campus activist program in America. For years, the left has dominated college campuses with paid field organizers, daily activism initiatives, and endless waves of leftist propaganda. With a presence on over 1,000 college campuses nationwide, Turning Point USA has a stronger, more organized presence than all of the left-wing campus groups combined.