Matthew Burke Delivers the National Weekly Tea Party Address 2-2-2014 and calls for the impeachment of President Obama.
Below is an article written by Patriot and Tea Party supporter Stephen Schimmel. Each of us has the responsibility to do everything we can to educate and inform those we can on the fundamental issues facing our nation and we are grateful for submissions such as this in that effort.
Dear Tea Party and Citizens of America:
We are very concerned citizens, who have a deep respect for our founding fathers and what they tried to structure back in 1789.
We have seen since 1932 an attempt to violate and stress the structure of our founding fathers, forces of ideologist who have professed to know better than our founding fathers and tamper with the very words and procedures of their product.
We now see what can happen when we violate such a Godly document and the wisdom to protect the freedom that was envisioned by what we have today, a Government and economic system totally in Chaos and the arrogance and selfishness of its leaders, not serving us but taking advantage of us. It is wisdom to put into place a plan to overcome not just our Demagogic President Obama, but to put the whole nation back in order:
“Wake up America” should be the TEA PARTY theme
Facts and Premise:
- Money does not grow on trees and never did; The Tea Party needs to teach lessons in basic Economics to the citizens in TV Ads and on the internet.
- Wealth needs to be created not printed as proven by our history of our success of inventors.
- Environments need to encourage Wealth Creation; articulate what this means and what specifically has discouraged wealth creation, not just regulations the worst of a all.
- Environments need to encourage freedom for all of us; articulate how our Constitution was designed to do so and what has become of our Freedoms since Roosevelt in 1932.
- Government cannot produce wealth nor allow to be self serving; articulate why and how the culture has produced this in Washington. As Kings went bankrupt for lack of wealth, so can the US Government.
- Governments need to set the example for its citizens and not spend more than what they have nor what do not have, using the Assets vs Debt formula= true spending power. Notice we are not talking about balancing a budget. We are talking about a bankrupt ability to spend anymore.
- Governments need to have a service mentality, not a providing mentality; articulate how this has not been the case since 1932
- Governments need to be defined as to what they are expected to do defined by our Constitution; articulate to the people what those definitions are and how our present Government has violated all this.
- Government need to be fully accountable to its citizens and expected to tell the truth in all cases What keeps any man honest and on tract to what he swore to do is exposure. What a Man says needs to be the truth and nothing but the truth. What a man says, he needs to be accountable for, every one of his words in speeches to its citizens. Obama has not been held accountable for any of his promises and words found to be untrue in 98% of the cases. He has become an outright liar and taken on demagogue deceitful , manipulative conniving image with no referencing to his purpose and duty in Office of the President
- Governments require trust and integrity and service to be any good to a society
WHAT ARE THE FACTS IN THIS ELECTION:
- Our Currency is threatened by the US debt and no plan has been in place since 1993 to pay off the debt.
- Our mindset has been most irresponsible, thinking of what the Government can do for you, but not what you can do for the Country. This has generated a mentality of selfishness and unproductive citizens who have hindered Wealth Creation and threatened the very integrity of our Financial System.
- Our Political System is threatened by confusion, lies and selfishness and unrealistic burdens put on its citizens.
- Our Government is no longer working for the people but for the ideologies of a few and the interests of those who have the authority over its people.
- Our Laws are so over regulated as to stifle wealth creation, and imprison needless citizens to a Nation of Criminals. See the CBN story on this and pick it up on their website under the 700 club.
- Our Nation is being threatened by a Health Care law it cannot afford nor is consistent with the freedoms offered or envisioned by the US Constitution. Romney needs to make this a campaign issue for his vote
- Our Lobbyist System needs to be fixed, so that those in Congress cannot become Lobbyist and have a conflict of interest. Our laws through the years have been manipulated by a System of Lobbyists that threaten even the security of our Nation and compromise the Governments ability to serve Rich and Poor.
- Our Constitutional right to free speech and religious liberty has been muzzled by Political Correctness and bad rulings from the Supreme Court. This needs to be fixed. Example there is no such thing as Separation of Church and State in the Constitution. It is a big lie and no one seems to have the courage to challenge this lie.
- A balanced budget Amendment prohibiting any Congressional Spending over 20% of GDP in any one year using Assets minus Debt as a formula of the 20% GDP spending limit. No loop holes allowed. No laws valid that violate this rule.
- A plan to pay off the debt needs to be a priority and cuts to the Government needs to be as dramatic as needed to meet this plan to pay off the debt in a 15 year limit. A plan to pay off the debt is to create a trust fund from all energy reserves, and use all proceeds from these reserves, gas or oil to exclusively pay off the existing debt. Congress could not raise the debt limit ever without a vote of their citizens. Nor could Congress take any of the funds from the Trust to use for self serving purposes.
- .We have to put laws in place that will protect the people from future political timidity in the Congress. We need a system for the States to pass Amendments or laws on their own to get around the timidity and self serving behavior of our politicians, give the citizens more power over their politicians to be accountable. Notice how difficult it is to get our Politicians to Act on Amendments.
Article 5 of the Constitution provides a vehicle to allow the States to Act on their own with 2/3rds of the applications of the States to act on their own, much like the California proposition system presently in place. Again this will allow the citizens of the State to over rule or make accountable their politicians.
For those who have ears let them hear.
God Bless all of my fellow Citizens
Stephen H. Schimmel
Newport Coast, Ca.