I had just stepped down from the podium after my lecture at an education conference in 1991 when an anxious youngster, about 14, approached me. “Dr. Reisman,” she whispered, “could I speak to you for a moment?”
Government-funded sex educators, that’s who. Sitting on my desk at home was a 1991 New York Centers for Disease Control brochure, “The Teenager’s Bill of Rights,” which, as Sandy had claimed, told children they had “the right to decide whether to have sex and who to have it with.” It was graced with graphic pictorial directions for the children. That 1991 brochure was for teenagers; today, middle-schoolers and even kindergartners are exposed to such things. It told youngsters: “Use a latex condom for . . . oral sex (. . . into the mouth) and anal sex (. . . into the butt).” Both of these acts of sodomy were, of course, illegal, and still are—at least for children.
The brochure pictorially demonstrated the acts. It advised, “Use a dental dam . . . an unrolled condom cut down one side or plastic wrap for oral sex . . . in your mouth.” Sandy had been right after all, except there was no product name, just “plastic wrap.” The pamphlet was produced and distributed by the Division of AIDS Services, under the auspices of the New York City Department of Health.
But they’re not alone.
Grooming Children In the years before most Salvo readers were born, much of today’s “sex education” would have been considered criminal. It would instantly have been called “depraved” and counted as seducing or grooming children into sex, or “contributing to the delinquency of a minor.”
Encouraging children to engage in any kind of sexual activity (alone or with others) was immoral, shameful, and criminal. Even talking about sex in front of underage children or showing them sexually charged or graphic images—who but a sex deviant would do that? Today, it is likely that a sex-ed or “health” teacher in grade school would.
My colleague, Liberty University attorney Matt Barber, wrote in an October 30, 2012 article for CNS online: “Graphic sexual images and explicit ‘values neutral’ talk of sex and sexuality are rampant throughout classrooms across America, effectively desensitizing children and numbing their natural inhibitions. These inhibitions help protect children from potential predators.”
Michael Heimbach of the Criminal Investigative Division, Crimes Against Children Unit, FBI, testified before a U.S. Senate committee on May 1, 2002, that child molesters:
- Demonstrate sex acts to children. Offenders commonly use pornography to teach or give instructions to naïve children about how to masturbate, perform oral sex and/or engage in sexual intercourse.
- Lower the sexual inhibitions of children. . . . Some offenders show pictures of other children engaging in sexual activities to overcome these fears, indicating to their intended victims that it is all right to have sex with an adult because lots of other boys and girls do the same thing.
- Desensitize children to sex. Offenders commonly show child pornography to their intended victims to expose them to sexual acts before they are naturally curious about such activities.
- Sexually arouse children. Offenders commonly use pornographic images of other children to arouse victims, particularly those in adolescence.
In other words, he said, molesters “groom them into a sexual relationship.”
Yet much of the above also describes what takes place in government-mandated sex-ed. Moreover, depictions of sex acts in cartoon form that imply the participants are or could be minors are arguably child pornography. Given Heimbach’s description of grooming, that 1991 “health” brochure groomed children for sodomy. Fully twelve years before the U.S. Supreme Court (Lawrence v. Texas) legalized sodomy for adults, plastic-wrap-prophylactics were recommended to children in New York, to commit oral sodomy.
A few years after the Lawrence ruling, schoolhouse sodomy hit the news. In 2007 the headmistress of an exclusive Manhattan private school was convicted of sodomizing a 13-year-old boy student. Illinois Maine Township High School District 207 was the scene of the 2008 sodomy of a 14-year old boy by his baseball teammates, watched by their coach. In 2012, the same coach oversaw varsity soccer players sodomizing younger boys—dubbed “hazing.” Families filing lawsuits claimed that “sexual abuse has been occurring as part of rituals at the school for as long as six years.” In December 2011, a Salt Lake City Utah principal was arrested for the forcible sodomy of a young male student.
Where did these high-school lads and their adult coaches learn that sodomy was just acceptable macho behavior?
Thanks to widespread graphic sex-ed and pornography, even the youngest children now know about such acts before they reach high school. In June 2012, the Onalaska (Washington State) Elementary School principal delivered graphic oral and anal sodomy descriptions. The “11-year old students were being given a lesson on HIV-AIDS,” part of the “state-adopted curriculum.” This is nothing less than state-mandated
grooming of minors for sodomy.
Isn’t it also child abuse?
1. HHS ‘Grooming’ Children For Sex Using Tactics Mirroring FBI’s Pedophile Profile
2. Michael Heimbach Criminal Investigative Division, Crimes Against Children Unit, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Before the United States Senate, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, Washington, DC, May 01, 2002
3. Teacher at Exclusive Manhattan Private School Convicted of Sodomy
4. West Maine High School Hazing: Another Incident Involving Coach Michael DiVincenzo Reported
5. Parents sue Maine West over alleged hazing by soccer players
7. Wasatch County educator arrested, facing sodomy charges
8. Parents Furious After School Teaches Graphic Sex Class
Sex ed pics: ‘That’s something you can’t unsee’
Child porn charges filed against ex-Illinois State Rep. Farnham
Miami, FL: Language arts teacher simulates Orgasm, Masturbates and gives Massages to students
Florida high school teacher fakes orgasm in class — and keeps her job by Allen West
Hawaii: Teachers Paid $410 to Learn How to Make Teens Gay-Friendly