Americans are facing an Identity Crisis as this government pushes toward a New World Order and control of its subjects with a face of concern for the well-being of all, but a close look reveals Obamacare is everything we don’t want.
- Obamacare is about medical care, not healthcare. There is an inverse relationship between the two. The better you take care of yourself, the less you need medical care. The more you use medical care, the worse your health will become. This is because every drug has a long list of adverse reactions and the body becomes toxic to the drug in time, creating more symptom and a need for more drugs, none of which cure the problems, they only help the symptoms. The leading cause of illness, disability and death is prescription drugs.
- Obamacare is about population control. Congressman Ron Paul said, We must stop the move toward a national ID card system. Obamacare will require a national ID card and it will have all our personal data that can be read by a computer, including your financial status—in fact the government will be able to make withdrawals from your bank to pay for your care without your help!
- Obamacare favors end of life decisions made by others so that you won’t be faced with hard choices when treatments or surgery get expensive and your bank account is low.
- Obamacare is un-American. As Dr. Ben Carson said, Obamacare the worst thing since slavery. It forces its provisions on all, like it or not, need it or not. Visiting US Senate office to show medical literature that prescription drugs are the leading cause of premature death (before age 75), one senator said, You are wasting your time—they own us—speaking of drug company contributions to re-election.
- Obamacare is not affordable. Some legislators are now seeing that the cost of health insurance as 50% higher than before. Bad news for those who seek to comply.
Finally, Obamacare is not Biblical. The Bible says that Babylon is fallen and “by her sorceries [the Greek word is pharmakeia] were all nations deceived.” Revelation 18:2, 23. The Bible is about freedom– “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32.
The Bible offers real help here. It shows Daniel in Babylon faced with a “healthcare” program from the king. But the king’s meat, wine and dainties were not the diet that Daniel and his friends were used to. They opted out, asking for a trial to show their healthcare was satisfactory, and it was. Probably the book of Daniel would not have been written if Daniel had gone along with the diet and drugs. Alcohol is the original drug of Babylon. The Bible reveals the society of Babylon fallen because it forces her wine upon all, Revelation 14:8.
For a better understanding of the “Affordable Care Act”, that we really can’t afford to participate in, watch this short video: