The Democrat Governor of Missouri Jeremiah W. (Jay) Nixon has decided to take the power to govern away from the Ferguson Mayor and City Council and keep the local Police Department from fulfilling their law enforcement duties. Missouri residents are asking Governor Nixon: Exactly what have you replaced them with?
Governor Nixon has invaded and taken over Ferguson and it now it belongs to him.
Governor Nixon placed Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson in charge of Ferguson. Chris Smith and Danielle Scruggs from Fox News 2 in St. Louis report, “Governor Nixon ordered an immediate curfew for the city of Ferguson to start Saturday night from Midnight to 5 am. The curfew will be enforced by the Missouri State Highway Patrol who has operational control of security in Ferguson. The governor also issued a state of emergency for Ferguson.”
The Examiner reports:
“FBI confirmed document that says new black panther leader is in area encouraging violence against cops did indeed come from FBI,” tweeted Fox 2 reporter Roche Madden. Earlier in the day, he issued a tweet indicating that he was attempting to get confirmation of the document from the FBI. On Tuesday, he said rocks were being thrown at patrol cars and officers were targeted with death threats.
TPNN posted a picture of demands made by the NBPP and other groups, including the local Nation of Islam and the Organization for Black Struggle, an organization identified as pro-Hamas. The groups demand the officer involved in the shooting of Michael Brown be immediately identified, fired and charged with murder.
According to Madden, “Chawn Kweli and other members of the NBPP are in town” responding to the shooting. Kweli, according to his Facebook profile, is the National Chief of Staff for the NBPP.
The following information on these three groups who are now in Ferguson is provided:
- The New Black Panther Party – Founded in 1990, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense (NBPP) is a militant black separatist organization, notorious for promoting racial violence against Jews and whites. According to an Anti-Defamation League report: “Much of the NBPP’s ideology derives from the notion that African-Americans continue to suffer as a result of a racist white power structure that has oppressed them politically and economically since slavery. The primary perpetrators of this institutional racism, according to the NBPP, are whites, whom it views as ultimately responsible for Black exploitation; Jews, whom it sees as wielding disproportionate control of political and economic affairs; and law enforcement, which it sees as facilitating racial injustice on the ground.”
- The Nation of Islam led by Louis Farrakhan – On numerous occasions, Farrakhan has made alliances with avowed foreign enemies of the United States. In January 1996, for instance, he formed a partnership with Libyan dictator Muammar Qadhafi, who pledged $1 billion to help Farrakhan develop a Muslim political lobby in the U.S. According to Libya’s official news agency Jana, Qadhafi announced: “We agreed with Louis Farrakhan and his delegation to mobilize in a legal and legitimate form the oppressed minorities — and at their forefront the blacks, Arab Muslims and Red Indians — for they play an important role in American political life and have a weight in U.S. elections.” The Jana story further stated that Qadhafi and Farrakhan had pledged to fight America from the “inside.” “Our confrontation with America,” said Qadhafi, “was [previously] like a fight against a fortress from outside, and today [with the NOI alliance] we found a breach to enter into this fortress and confront it.”
- The pro-Hamas Organization for Black Struggle – The Organization for Black Struggle Freedom Agenda states, “We will fight to advance beyond capitalism, which has demonstrated its structural incapacity to address basic human needs worldwide and, in particular, the needs of Black people… We will fight for a society in which every person and every community is free from state repression, including freedom from state-sponsored surveillance. We seek amnesty for, and the release of, all political prisoners… We recognize lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people as full and equal members of society, and of our communities… We will fight for reparations… We will uphold the right of the African American people to self-determination (Black Radical Congress in June 1998)… We oppose the Human Genome Project in its current form and with its current leadership, and we oppose all sociobiological or genetic experiments that are spurred by, and help perpetuate, scientific racism .”
The pro-Hamas Organization for Black Struggle is demanding:
- Community control of the police and a civilian review board with subpoena power.
- A professional certified police department that looks like majority Black Ferguson.
- An end to racial profiling. No more driving, walking, shopping while Black. Fight to get enforcement of penalties for racial profiling.
- Black political empowerment and proportional representation.
- Accountability of elected officials.
- Jobs, home improvement, training opportunities, etc.
Governor Nixon needs to emulate what Governor Rick Scott did during the Trayvon Martin shooting, demonstrations and trail, keep your hands off and let the local officials deal with it. If they ask for help then give it to them. Otherwise let the community work it out.
In a press conference Governor Nixon appears to be partnering with the New Black Panther Party. He is allowing them to patrol the streets with the Missouri Highway Patrol.
County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system – Washington Post
Missouri governor sends in National Guard after shooting protests
Seven arrested, 1 shot as police use tear gas on protesters defying Ferguson curfew.
RELATED VIDEO: The Black Sphere’s Kevin Jackson sounds off on the situation in Ferguson, MO: