https://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/to-do.jpg 385 639 George R. Fuller http://drrich.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_264x69.png George R. Fuller2015-03-17 15:41:582015-03-17 15:41:58Congressional To-Do-List on Legal and Illegal Immigration
Here is a proposed to-do-list for members of Congress to deal with legal and illegal immigration:
- Pass and enforce E-Verify so all workers are legal. Require all employers to check all existing employees before law went into effect within two years of enactment.
- Amend the Immigration & Nationality Act to require one parent to be a citizen for a child born in the U.S. To be a citizen to eliminate Anchor babies at the rate of 40,000 a month.
- Require proof of citizenship to receive welfare of any kind.
- Make it a felony to enter illegally or overstay a visa.
- Automatically eliminate all aid to any country that refuses to take back a citizen of theirs that is being deported.
- Reduce refugees allowed in to 10,000 from 80,000 and use the $1.4 Billion saved in location costs to aid many more where they are located.
- Eliminate Temporary Protected Status which is not temporary and is simply backdoor amnesty.
- Eliminate Diversity Visas. No society is more diverse than ours.
- Repeal the Cuban Adjustment Act allowing a Cuban that reaches our shore to stay and put on a path to citizenship.
- Reduce the legal immigration limit to 100,000 per year requiring them to be educated, skilled and speak English.
- Reduce the work visa program to 25,000 workers a year and eliminate ridiculous classifications such as lawn mower operators and maids.