Numerous writers and political pundits have written on President Obama’s pledge to “fundamentally transform America” when elected in 2008.
I believe what President Obama has truly done is fundamentally transformed the Democratic Party of JFK to the Democrat Party of BHO. I use the word Democrat because the Party of Obama is not Democratic, as envisioned by Thomas Jefferson. The membership of the neo-Democrat Party are made up primarily of the devout followers of Marx, Mao and Mohammed.
Those who oppose Obama and the neo-Democrat Party, including JFK Democrats, are subject to ridicule, rejection and bullying.
Extremism in the name of the collective is the over riding strategy of the neo-Democrat. Radicalism is the tactic. The more extreme the ideal, the more it is embraced. This leads to what some have labeled a form of political insanity. I call it political suicide. History teaches us that tyrants and tyranny ultimately lose the support of the masses. Why? Because the policies implemented harm the masses.
Ayn Rand wrote a short nineteen page paper asking: What is the basic issue facing the world today? Rand, in her paper makes the case that, “The basic issue in the world today is between two principles: Individualism and Collectivism.” Rand defines these two principles as follows:
- Individualism – Each man exists by his own right and for his own sake, not for the sake of the group.
- Collectivism – Each man exists only by the permission of the group and for the sake of the group.
The ideal of collectivism is alive and well in the neo-Democrat Party. Collectivism is what drives the followers of Marx, Mao and Mohammed, those who make up the core of the neo-Democrat Party.
Ayn Rand wrote:
“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.”
Here are some of the absurdities that have become the official ideology of the neo-Democrat Party:
- The greatest national security threat is climate change (i.e. formerly global warming).
- White Christian men are a greater threat than the Islamic State, Iran and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Spending on social programs is more important than spending on national security.
- Engagement and dialogue with America’s enemies (i.e. Iran) is preferred to any form of confrontation.
- Nationalized health care (the Affordable Care Act) is affordable.
- Deficit spending is good for the economy and will create jobs.
- Putting more Americans on the public dole is good for creating more government jobs.
- Anyone who disagrees with the neo-Democrat Party policies is racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and a national security threat.
- People don’t kill people, guns kill people (e.g. need to outlaw guns).
- Public schools must teach children what to think, not how to think (i.e. Common Core).
- Aborting the unborn and selling their body parts is noble.
- Bigger government, more regulations and centralized powers and greater control over the behaviors of citizens is good.
- Coal, oil and natural gas are evil.
- Saving the planet is more important than saving the human race.
- A weak America is good for world peace.
- The Judeo/Christian God is dead.
The Democratic Party of JFK has morphed into the neo-Democrat Party by dint of constant pressure from the radicals and the constant retreat of the Jeffersonian Democrats.
Today the Democrat Party has fundamentally transformed into the party of Marx, Mao and Mohammed.
It is a struggle between the civilized man and the uncivilized man (savage).
If you disagree or would like to add to our list of absurdities please do so in the Comments section below.