https://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/honor-the-past-e1456826881710.jpg 361 640 Dr. Rich Swier http://drrich.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_264x69.png Dr. Rich Swier2016-03-01 05:07:182016-03-01 05:08:15Demographic and Economic Profiles of States Holding March 5 Primaries and Caucuses
Demographic and Economic Profiles of States Holding March 5 Primaries and Caucuses
WASHINGTON, D.C. /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — In advance of the March 5 primaries and caucuses, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of each participating state’s voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Voting-age population and estimate of eligible voters (i.e., citizens age 18 and older).
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin.
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
Profiles are provided for the following states:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!