https://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/primary_electionsmall_1-e1456914407343.jpg 376 640 Dr. Rich Swier http://drrich.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_264x69.png Dr. Rich Swier2016-03-02 05:26:572016-03-02 05:32:01Demographic and Economic Profiles of States Holding March 8 Primaries and Caucuses
Demographic and Economic Profiles of States Holding March 8 Primaries and Caucuses
WASHINGTON, D.C. /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — In advance of the March 8 primaries and caucuses, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of each participating state’s voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Voting-age population and estimate of eligible voters (i.e., citizens age 18 and older).
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin.
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
Profiles are provided for the following states:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!