Florida’s Congressional Delegation is faced with a choice, one that serves their constituents and one that does not. Which ones are serving their constituents?
Are you aware it costs Floridians over $5 Billion annually to educate, medicate and incarcerate nearly one million illegal aliens in our state that has been so for many years?
Isn’t it time for Florida to be for Floridians?
Are you aware it costs $1,600.00 more a year to teach each non-English speaking student than an American student? Are you aware there are a reported 600,000 illegal aliens occupying jobs that should be done by legal Florida workers?
Two important bills in Congress dramatically reduce the illegal population, reduce the expired visa holders population, reduce school overcrowding and save Floridians billions of dollars a year. They are:
- H.R. 1147 “The Civilian Workforce Act” written so that only legal workers are employed in Florida
- and H.R. 140 “The Birthright Citizenship Act” which requires one parent to be a citizen for a child born in the country to become a citizen to eliminate. Thereby ending anchor babies.
Who opposes this common sense legislation?
Sadly, only one Florida Representative Vern Buchanan has signed on to co-sponsor H.R. 1147 and three have signed on to co-sponsor H.R. 140 – Rep. Nugent, Rep. Posey and Rep.Miller.
Surely the rest of you can sign up for legislation that will dramatically and positively open up Floridian jobs for citizen workers, reduce costs and school overcrowding.
The only reason not to support these bills is if your interests are different than your constituents. If you wish to contact your member of Congress here are the Wikipedia links to their biographies and maps of their districts:
- Corrine Brown (D) 5th District
- Vern Buchanan (R) 16th District
- Kathy Castor (D) 14th District
- Curt Clawson (R) 19th District
- Ander Crenshaw (R) 4th District
- Carlos Curbelo (R) 26th District
- Ron DeSantis (R) 6th District
- Ted Deutch (D) 21st District
- Mario Díaz-Balart (R) 25th District
- Lois Frankel (D) 22nd District
- Gwen Graham (D) 2nd District
- Alan Grayson (D) 9th District
- Alcee Hastings (D) 20th District
- David Jolly (R) 13th District
- John Mica (R) 7th District
- Jeff Miller (R) 1st District
- Patrick Murphy (D) 18th District
- Rich Nugent (R) 11th District
- Bill Posey (R) 8th District
- Tom Rooney (R) 17th District
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R) 27th District
- Dennis A. Ross (R) 15th District
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) 23rd District
- Daniel Webster (R) 10th District
- Frederica Wilson (D) 24th District
- Ted Yoho (R) 3rd District
- Gus Bilirakis (R) 12th District