As the primaries are winding down it is time to focus on the political parties. Let’s start with the Democratic Party.
I have written that President Obama’s greatest political achievement has been to fundamentally transform the Democratic Party. The New Democratic Party (NDP) is an alliance which I call the Red-Green-Rainbow Troika or RGRT. It consists of new groups that Democrats have not historically allied themselves with, until now.
The Democratic Party is no longer the party of President John F. Kennedy. Seldom does one hear JFK’s name invoked by Democrats. Why? Because JFK was a war hero, a lifetime member of the NRA, a Catholic, he hated Communists and fought communism, he and his brother Bobby fought organized crime by profiling Italian Americans and he loved America.
Today JFK would be labeled by his own party as a Constitutional conservative.
The NDP has made it its mission to protect the “civil rights and civil liberties” of groups that are both incompatible with one another and with mainstream America.
The groups are incompatible for a number of reasons including:
- Communists hate Muslims and gays.
- Muslims hate Communists and execute gays (sodomites).
- Gays hate all religions, but make an exception for Islam (i.e. the enemy of my enemy is my friend).
At some point these divergent groups will turn on one another. But for the time being they have work to do. That work includes:
- Implementing a secular Marxist/Leninist/Socialist/Collectivist system of government in the USA.
- Implementing Shariah (Islamic) law in the USA, which, while totalitarian, is incompatible with #1 because it is not secular but rather based upon a strict interpretation of the Qur’an and Hadith.
- Demanding rights and privileges at the expense of others rights and privileges, an area of common ground but defined differently by each member of the RGRT.
RGRT is neither compatible with American society and culture nor mainstream ideas and ideals. For example the RGRT believes:
- Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance.
- Men should use women’s bathrooms
- Sex is not determined by science, biology or genetics. It is a choice.
- Some lives matter (black) more than others (white, Hispanic, American Indian, Asian, etc.).
- Civil rights and civil liberties trump religious liberty, which is the freedom to choose not be believe what the RGRT believe.
- Socialism (collectivism) is better than capitalism (individualism) because capitalism is unfair. Some people win and others lose due to differences in ability, education, skills and merit.
- All religions are male centered, homophobic, intolerant and bigoted, except Islam.
- The enemy (anyone who is not a member of RGRT) must either submit or be destroyed at all cost.
- The existing Constitutional Republican form of government must be replaced, by violent means if necessary, in order for the RGRT to survive and thrive.
- The U.S. Constitution was written by old men who never foresaw the RGRT new world order.
- Utopia is within the grasp of the collective.
- Man can change the weather by changing his behaviors (e.g. stop using all fossil fuels).
- More government (tyranny) is better than less government (democracy).
As Ayn Rand wrote:
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.
Here are some of the absurdities that have become the official ideology of the neo-Democrat Party:
- The greatest national security threat is climate change (i.e. formerly global warming).
- White Christian men are a greater threat than the Islamic State, Iran and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Spending on social programs is more important than spending on national security.
- Engagement and dialogue with America’s enemies (i.e. Iran) is preferred to any form of confrontation.
- Nationalized health care (the Affordable Care Act) is affordable.
- Deficit spending is good for the economy and will create jobs.
- Putting more Americans on the public dole is good for creating more government jobs.
- Anyone who disagrees with the neo-Democrat Party policies is racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and a national security threat.
- People don’t kill people, guns kill people (e.g. need to outlaw guns).
- Public schools must teach children what to think, not how to think (i.e. Common Core).
- Aborting the unborn and selling their body parts is noble.
- Bigger government, more regulations and centralized powers and greater control over the behaviors of citizens is good.
- Coal, oil and natural gas are evil.
- Saving the planet is more important than saving the human race.
- A weak America is good for world peace.
- The Judeo/Christian God is dead.
On November 8th, 2016 millions will vote for the RGRT candidate for president. If that happens then the policies of the current administration will become the new social order.