Men who took NYC Muslim’s unexploded bomb out of suitcase were ‘Egyptian tourists’
“The NYPD insists they are being sought only for questioning, and officials said Wednesday the men are considered witnesses, not suspects.”
What a coincidence! Two men from an overwhelmingly Muslim country just happen to discover — totally by accident! — a bomb left on a New York City street by an Islamic jihadist. They just happen — what a coincidence! — to remove the bomb from the bag and leave with the bag, almost as if they were dropping the bomb at its intended explosion point. And then — what a coincidence! — they have left the country and can’t serve as “witnesses.”
“Two men who took unexploded bomb out of suitcase identified,” by Jamie Schram and Chris Perez, New York Post, September 28, 2016:
The two men who found the unexploded pressure cooker bomb in Chelsea are reportedly believed to be Egyptian tourists who have since returned to their homeland.
Authorities had been trying to track them down since they were caught on surveillance video on West 27th Street removing the device from a duffel bag and then leaving with the bag on Sept. 17.
Law-enforcement sources told The Post that investigators had identified the pair, but wouldn’t release their names.
The men are believed to be employees of an Egyptian airline, according to ABC News.
The NYPD insists they are being sought only for questioning, and officials said Wednesday the men are considered witnesses, not suspects.
According to USA Today, both had failed to make themselves known to authorities after the FBI released a formal alert Sept. 21 — four days after Ahmad Khan Rahami allegedly detonated a bomb on West 23rd Street, injuring 31 people….
Swedish journalist calls opponents of Muslim migrant influx “human brown rats,” calls for them to be exterminated
Denmark: Muslim migrant may be expelled for praising Charlie Hebdo jihad massacre
EDITORS NOTE: The featured image is of Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, who was taken into custody after a shootout with police in Linden, N.J., Monday morning, Sept. 19, 2016. Rahami is accused in the September 17th explosion in Manhattan’s Chelsea section, of the City of New York. Photo Credit: UCPO; AP / Craig Ruttle
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!