Can a person attend a mosque as a Muslim worshipper and be a good person? This seems like a simple enough question and 99.9% of non Muslims would answer ‘of course’. I feel it is necessary to first define some very basic aspects of Islam, that every Muslim who claims to be following Islam, must adhere to and advocate for others.
Again, these ten basic aspects of Islam is what is taught in 100% of mosques, agreed upon by all Muslim scholars, agreed to by both Shia and Sunni Muslims, and followed by all Islamic based countries. These are not radical beliefs shared by a few, but beliefs shared by all Muslims:
- There is but one God, and in Islam this spiritual being is referred to as Allah. Allah is not the same God as the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
- Muslims are not allowed by Sharia law to hold any allegiance to any country or person. They can only hold allegiance to Islam and Allah.
- Islam teaches all Muslims to always be opposite their enemies and their enemies are the Jewish people, Israel, all non Muslims, and any country or person who supports Israel.
- The Muslim male is the head of all Muslim households and he is allowed to punish his children and wife or wife’s physically.
- All Muslims must respect and honor the teachings and actions of their leader Mohammed. Prophet Mohammed married girls as young as six years old. In 2016, Muslims still believe and advocate the marriage of young girls to elderly men.
- Slavery was accepted in Islam from it’s very beginning, and slavery in 2016 is still allowed in Islamic based countries and caliphates.
- Being homosexual is a major crime within Islam and the death penalty can and has been applied to homosexuals for 1400 plus years. Muslim scholars even today advocate death for homosexuals.
- A female Muslim can be stoned to death for sex outside of marriage, and if a Muslim woman claims she was raped and does not have at least four witnesses to prove the rape, she can and has been sentenced to death for bringing disrespect to a Muslim male.
- It is a basic obligation of Muslims to support Muslim fighters the world over either by fighting themselves, providing material support such as money or supplies, safe havens, and medical care to the Muslim fighters.
- Islam teaches there are three ways of acceptable Jihad. By the pen such as articles supporting Islam and downgrading and disrespecting their enemies, by the tongue, such as Islamic scholars voicing (through media) their hatred for their enemies, and by the sword, which is taking up arms against their enemies.
Now we get back to my question. If a person accepts Islam and attends a mosque can they be good people and respectful members of their communities such as in America? The answer is no. Any Muslim worshiping at a mosque must at the very least support the 10 aspects of Islam and Sharia law as indicated above. One can’t advocate and accept child marriages and be a good person. One can’t call for the killing of Jewish people worldwide and for the destruction of Israel and be a good person.
Anyone who worships at an Islamic mosque must consider all non Muslims as their enemies. A good person can’t believe in and advocate this type behavior, but unfortunately this is what is taught in 100% of all mosques.
Do American and America need 4 million Muslims in America who attend mosques and praise their Prophet Mohammed for marrying and raping a six year old child (Aisha)?
People must understand that Islam is violent, dangerous, and has never been a peaceful ideology. Mosques are built as safe havens for the Muslim fighters and their supporters. Our country must realize this and begin closing all mosques, because all mosques advocate hate and violence. There is no other way to describe mosques and their worshipers than the way I described.
EDITORS NOTE: If you desire to help David fund this research please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 276-229-1056, or donate through PayPal using ID email@example.com. David can’t conduct the research without your assistance.