13 reasons the President must designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist orgainzation
In November of 2015, Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) introduced a bill, which identifies three Muslim Brotherhood entities in the U.S. including the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).
“We have to stop pretending that the Brotherhood are not responsible for the terrorism they advocate and finance … We have to see it for what it is: a key international organization dedicated to waging violent jihad,” Cruz told the Washington Free Beacon at the time.
Leo Hohmann in a WorldNet Daily column titled 13 Reasons to Declare Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization presents the following list:
- The motto and logo of the Muslim Brotherhood speak for themselves. The motto is “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. [Allah is greater!].” The logo includes crossed swords and the Quran emblazoned across the Earth. Below the swords is the Arabic word for “prepare,” which is pulled from Quran 8:60 on the spoils of war:
- “And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.”
- The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al Banna, who sought to revive the crumbled Islamic empire, or caliphate, led by the Ottoman Turks. “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet,” al-Banna wrote.
- In a book titled “The Way of Jihad,” Banna wrote: “Jihad [means] the fighting of the unbelievers, and involves all possible efforts that are necessary to dismantle the power of the enemies of Islam including beating them, plundering their wealth, destroying their places of worship and smashing their idols.”
- Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb, known as the father of modern jihad, traveled to the United States before he was executed by Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1966. Qutb saw the world as divided into two spheres: “the Party of Allah and the Party of Satan.” He asserted that the Prophet Mohammad would have rejected any secular government not based on the Party of Allah. Qutb claimed Muslims had both a right and an obligation to resist such government.
We have written extensively about the Muslim Brotherhood’s spread in the American body politic and in the Obama administration.
The Muslim Brotherhood considers President Trump’s presidency an existential threat to their “objectives of transforming pluralistic societies, particularly America, into Islamic states, and sweeping away Western notions of legal equality, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech.”
The column “Muslim Brotherhood: Trump victory a ‘disaster,’” in the Middle East Monitor, published on November 9, 2016 noted:
Donald Trump’s victory in the US elections is a “disaster” for the Arab and Muslim world, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson said today.
Mamdouh Al-Muneer, a member of the supreme body of the Freedom and Justice Party, wrote on social media that the results of the elections were a catastrophe as a “racist” has ascended to the White House.
“Goliath is coming himself, with his horses and men… what our nation has witnessed in the last period is something and what is to come is something different. God willing it will be for us not against us.”…
The Muslim Brotherhood’s “Explanatory Memorandum” named the following 29 groups as the organizations they believed could collaborate effectively to destroy America from within – “if they all march according to one plan”:
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- ISNA Fiqh Committee (now known as the Fiqh Council of North America)
- ISNA Political Awareness Committee
- Muslim Youth of North America
- Muslim Students Association of the U.S. and Canada
- Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers
- Islamic Medical Association (of North America)
- Islamic Teaching Center
- Malaysian Islamic Study Group
- Foundation for International Development
- North American Islamic Trust
- Islamic Centers Division
- American Trust Publications
- Audio-Visual Center
- Islamic Book Service
- Islamic Circle of North America
- Muslim Arab Youth Association
- Islamic Association for Palestine
- United Association for Studies and Research
- International Institute of Islamic Thought
- Muslim Communities Association
- Association of Muslim Social Scientists (of North America)
- Islamic Housing Cooperative
- Muslim Businessmen Association
- Islamic Education Department
- Occupied Land Fund (later known as the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development)
- Mercy International Association
- Baitul Mal Inc.
- Islamic Information Center (of America)
According to Discover the Networks, “By setting up these many front groups, the Muslim Brotherhood was emulating the Communist Party tactic of creating interlocking front groups during the Cold War in order to confuse its enemies and make it more difficult to combat.”
RELATED ARTICLE: The Muslim Brotherhood, Fountain of Islamist Violence – Middle East Quarterly
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!