Florida Family Association’s communications with advertisers informs them about the fake news of Islamophobia pushed by the Huffingtonpost.com and the harm to public safety that it can influence. While we are opposing a media outlet’s propaganda we are also educating corporate officials on who the players are and why they should not do business with them.
The Florida Family Association office has communicated with four hundred thirty nine (439) companies since April 2016 regarding their advertising at Huffingtonpost.com as of May 31, 2017.
- A total of four hundred twenty (420) companies stopped advertising. Ninety six percent (96%) f the companies did not advertise again after receiving emails from the Florida Family Association office or after receiving emails from thousands of people in response to Florida Family Association’s online campaigns. The names of the Companies that Have Not Advertised Again and Companies that Continue to Advertise are listed at the bottom of this article.
- Four hundred one (401) companies stopped advertising after receiving communications from the Florida Family Association office.
- Nineteen (19) companies stopped advertising after being profiled in an online campaign at Floridafamily.org.
- Nineteen (19) companies continued to advertise.
The following chart shows the progress of this campaign.
|Number of||Percentage of|
|Companies||companies that||companies that||Number of companies|
|Contacted||stopped advertising||stopped advertising||that kept advertising|
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety. Labeling people or groups as Islamophobes is intended to influence them to stop criticizing Islam. Fear of being branded an Islamophobe played a role in suppressing communications that may have had different results for the lives of 63 people in San Bernardino and Orlando.
- One article wrongfully places the blame on Christians and Jews in a manner that creates contempt for Christianity and Judaism.
- The reports published by the news media do influence the political positions of the public. Huffingtonpost.com is one of the largest liberal progressive media outlets in America.
- Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates hundreds of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamophobia propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Fourteen examples of Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda articles are posted at the bottom ofthis article.
In many cases, Florida Family Association is the only organizations in the country that is deploying email campaigns to confront Corporate America regarding Islamist issues. We are able to do this because we do not rely on web advertising dollars or contributions from Corporate America to fund our operations. Instead, our operations depend totally on donations from individuals. This makes us independent and free to address issues involving any company.
Your support makes it possible for us to take on these tough issues. If you would like to support Florida Family Association’s efforts with a gift please click here.