Final Farewell from Veritence, Inc.

Dear Friends,

Effective today, October 7, 2017,  I have decided to end my aggressive, demanding, ten year long effort to warn my fellow citizens to prepare for a coming cold climate and associated historic earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

This decision is based on the extent of my disability from a stroke I had a little over a month ago and two medical emergencies from stroke related internal organ problems I have experienced in the past two weeks while still in the hospital.

Realistically, I must now devote 100% of my time to a lengthy recovery and end any potentially stressful work that may cause yet another stroke.

Please continue to rely on the many online videos that exist of my public presentations or interviews and my books, “Dark Winter,” and “Upheaval!” to provide you information on how to prepare for what I believe will be a challenging future.

It has been my great honor to have served you during the past decade. Further, I want to say that I have been humbled by the outpouring of support I have received from thousands of Americans who have come to my side over the years – extending their friendship and appreciation for my crusade for truth in climate science.

I wish you all the best as we enter the next predicted cold climate and associated historic earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Good bye and Best Wishes,

John  Casey

The United States Has Entered a Period of Catastrophic Earthquakes!

That is the conclusion of a team of international scientists documented in their December 2016 book: “Upheaval! – Why Catastrophic Earthquakes Will Soon Strike the United States.

Read more about the book and reader comments at Amazon.com.

Veritence, Inc. is in the process of shutting down. Mail for Mr. Casey may be addressed as follows:

John L. Casey
c/o Veritence, Inc.
P.O.Box 608209
Orlando, FL 32860.

The Veritance.net web site and the email account, mail@veritence.net, will be closed by November 1, 2017.

13 replies
  1. Rick c
    Rick c says:

Dear John,
    I would like to personally Thank you for all your scientific research as it relates to the “truth” of how the climate change actually occurs from the Sun spot therories & facts. I wish you & your family all the best during your recovery. I hope one day that you will reconsider your retirementstatus once your your health issues improve. I will include you in my nightly prayers hoping & wishing you with great improvements. Once again Thank you for all you have done & continue to do with all your research & for sharing your facts as it relates to scientific facts based on sun spots & the truth regarding your research on the Grand Solar Minimum god bless

2. Judy Dowell Bundschuh
    Judy Dowell Bundschuh says:

Mr Casey, you are indeed one brave individual and i thank you so very much for the heads up. I’m set up like my grandparents were, wood stove, propane, oil lamps, food pantry, water tanks, and chickens. I am in the country, southern Ohio. I have cold sun, dark winter and upheaval. Now for you, my husband had a stroke in 1998. Doctors said after a year passed, he would get no better. I hooked his arm up to my old tens unit and I had him close his eyes and concentrate on how it felt as I moved each of his fingers one at a time, to rewire his brain. It worked! It took a few months, I did his left arm, hand and leg. Within just a few weeks he was able to walk. Within two months he was using his left hand again. There is always hope. I was diagnosed in 2006 with stage four e mantle cell lymphoma cancer with a prognosis of six months to 18 months with or without chemo. I studied my cancer, found sodium dichloroacetate (dca) and I am now in remission and feeling fine. Enjoy your life, you have enhanced mine! YouTube has continued to get your words out, Oppenheimer ranch project with David, diamond, he is great! Ice age farmer with Christian, also. Gsm is also helpful. You sparked the fire! Thank you so much!

3. Karel Vreeburg
    Karel Vreeburg says:

John, I miss the discussions we had, your mail is not available anymore, but if you would like to go on discussing on a private base I hope you can find me, my mail is below. I hope you regained your strength to be able to continue your life in a normale way. I Moved to the south of France, to a warmer climate with lots of possibilities for my sculpture activity, One of the most important Dutch Solar researchers ( http://www.cdejager.com/ ) Cees de Jager says that we are entering a 100 year period of global cooling. Try to go on with the good works.

4. Linda L Lewis
    Linda L Lewis says:

Dear John:

I just wanted you to know that I just found your information and you today.
    I have been searching for the truth many years but between work, study and research in my field somehow I just didn’t know.
    As soon as I heard your documentary, I knew you were not only telling the truth but you are right.
    The other thing I know is that your heart and love for everyone to know the truth so that everyone has the opportunity to prepare mentally, emotionally, spiritually, socially and physically as best as we can.
    I want you to know how much you have deeply impacted my life with positive affirmation and truth to be able to utilize this knowledge in a positive direction.
    You have inspired me to also pay it forward and reach out and touch the lives of others with the information you shared with me.
    My family and I pray for your speedy and full recovery.
    I do understand the affects and challenges of the every moment process of recovery from a major stroke as I have had 3 immediate family members all suffered from major strokes.
    I am looking forward to hearing that your back on your feet and doing fantastic.
    May the Blessing of Health,
    Joy and Peace be with you always knowing how much you have not only changed my life for the better but all the billions of people you have told the truth and set free.

Sincerely
    Linda L Lewis

5. Barbara Hamaker
    Barbara Hamaker says:

I am just now finding this information on Mr. Casey’s health, and send him all my best for a positive and speedy recovery. Thank you, Mr. Casey, for your efforts and extremely professional reporting and writing on and about the climate challenges we are facing. Barbara Hamaker, Los Angeles, CA

6. Ron Smith
    Ron Smith says:

Dear Dr. John Casey
    I cannot thank you enough for your brilliance and courage when communicating the “truth” about climate change and the “real” influence the sun has on our climate and not MMGW. I truly believe all of the scientific evidence you have provided us regarding the Cold Climate that we will be facing in the upcoming decades/century
    My thoughts and prayers are with you always. Thank you for PAYING ALL OF YOUR KNOWLEGDE FORWARD. God Bless

7. Wyss Yim
    Wyss Yim says:

Sorry to hear the bad news.

In the past 6 months a submarine volcano has appeared near Mayotte at a water depth of 3500m in the Indian Ocean. Another connection with the GSM?

8. Renee
    Renee says:

Infinite thanks Mr. Casey for your valiant effort to inform people of the upcoming, life changing cold coming our way. Your efforts are well appreciated. Seems that growing food indoors is the way forward. Question is: how to do that without electricity? The grid will go down; water and heat will be major issues – both connected to life itself besides food, of course. All the continued best to you and your family. Your work is known by the angels around you. Blessings forevermore.

9. Sheryl Napier
    Sheryl Napier says:

Rats, I am so late to the party. Thank you for everything you have done so far for all of us. I was very sorry to hear of your illness and I am hoping that, as of this note, you are recovered and feeling better. You are such a sweet gentleman and I wish you the best. Will be purchasing your books on Amazon. Take care, Sheryl

10. Philip Jackson
    Philip Jackson says:

Dear John,
    I have been following you for a number of years and like many others will miss your calm and professional explanation of what is to come. I wish you a speedy recovery and will include you in my prayers. We need your message to continue to get out and I pray that one of your colleagues will pick up where you left off.

God Bless and keep a positive attitude.

Philip

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!