“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” – Mark Twain
Recently Candice Owens appeared before the House Judiciary Committee. The Committee was meeting to discuss white supremacism and nationalism. White supremacism was created in America in part by Margaret Sanger. Sanger wrote a letter about the “Negro Project” to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, dated December 10, 1939. The “Negro Project,” headed by Miss Rose a Sanger staffer, was created to engage black doctors and black pastors to promote birth control and abortion of Negro babies. In her letter Sanger wrote:
“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population…”
Adolph Hitler picked up on the progressive American ideal of Eugenics, the creation of a superior race, from Margaret Sanger and the Eugenics movement in America. The end result was slaughter on an industrial scale, today known as the the Holocaust. The Nazis (socialists party of Germany) justified the slaughter to create a pure Aryan race.
Watch these three videos of the exchange between Candice Owens and members of the House Judiciary Committee:
Calling a black woman a white supremacist is the big lie. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945, wrote this about the big lie:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Democrats are adept at telling the big lie. Lies and damn lies include:
- Russian collusion
- Obstruction of justice
- Those who voted for Donald J. Trump are racists, misogynists, homophobic, Islamophobic, white supremacists.
- The perpetrators of 9/11 were “some people [who] did something.”
- Infanticide is a woman’s choice.
- Taxing the rich (punishing the successful) in the name of social justice.
- Illegal aliens have a civil right to break American immigration laws.
- Illegal aliens have a right to vote in elections.
- Putting a question on the Census form that asks a person’s citizenship status is racist.
- Giving everyone free stuff doesn’t cost anything.
- The Green New Deal.
Each of these lies are absurd. If you tell these absurdities often enough they will become public policy. In “The Return of the Primitive: The Anti-Industrial Revolution”, Ayn Rand wrote:
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.
Uncontested absurdities have become today’s slogans and public policies. Below are just 20 uncontested absurdities:
- You are a racist.
- You are homophobic.
- You are Islamophobic.
- You are a misogynist.
- A male can choose to be a female and visa versa or both.
- The nuclear family is bad, divorce/single parenthood is good.
- God is dead.
- Islam is the religion of peace.
- Believing there is no religion (Atheism) is a religion.
- Hate speech is any speech I disagree with or that causes me to be uncomfortable.
- Facts no longer matter.
- Truth is relative.
- Me, Myself and I feeling good is the only thing that counts.
- People don’t kill people, only guns kill people.
- Welfare is better than work.
- Self defense is bad.
- Killing the unborn is necessary to save the planet.
- Communism is better than Capitalism.
- I need to be protected from free speech.
- In order to “save humanity” we must give government more power.
Voltaire said, “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
RELATED VIDEO: 21 Quotes by Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger.