As readers of this site will more or less agree, Postmodernism seems to be the weaponization of language as a tool of deconstruction of classical thought and all its fruits, often or near always using justifications from Marx or evolutions of Marxist thought like Fascism etc.
A couple of examples of this might be the terms, “multiculturalism” and “diversity”, both of which really mean one monoculture of socialism with no differentiation between any history, peoples, cultures, or religions but composed of people with varying skin tones.
Let me offer a test on that.
Ask anyone who celebrated diversity and multiculturalism the following questions:
- How much will you donate to build a bullfighting arena somewhere in the suburbs?
- Where shall we build the stoning and beheading stations for blasphemy?
- Where shall we set widows on fire on the husband’s funeral pyre as according to traditional Hindu customs? (Till it was force stopped by the British)
- Should Nigerian breast ironing be government subsidized? Will it be done by doctors in public hospitals?
- Do we protect albinos? Or the East African tradition of hunting and killing them for body parts with magical powers?
- Where shall we hold the Afghan dead-goat polo tourneys?
- Bacha Baz? brothels of kidnapped young boys?
- Can people who identify as Texan in culture carry a 6 gun?
- Can Canadians drink beer and smoke cigarettes in a bar during a hockey game? Even in Canada?
- Can we open a Korowai restaurant that serves human flesh so that their enemies can eat the people on the menu?
- Do we need to abolish the companionship of dogs as it is offensive to islam and illegal in Iran?
- In all the cultures of the world, now and ever, men are men and women are women with some elasticity in there. Can these cultures continue to believe that and research it?
Thats really just a short list but it helps make the point.
Diversity and multiculturalism are code words for one, socialist, society at the expense of all cultures.
And so diversity, as it really is, won in the European elections for the most part.
Poland gets to remain Poland and be self determining in its laws, which one should have realized now is nothing less than the codification of culture and values.
Same for Hungary, England, France, Italy and all the other nations who voted against suicide. This is genuine multiculturalism and diversity. Each nation self determining and the rest of us get to cherry pick what parts of it we like and don’t like to enhance our own, and for our own reasons.
So it is with relief that we can continue the reporting on a Europe that chose to remain diverse and multicultural instead of a Soviet like super-state where decisions are made for ideological reasons and far, far, far from the people who suffer the consequences of those decisions.
BUDAPEST (Reuters) – Hungary’s ruling right-wing Fidesz party won 52.14% of votes in the European parliamentary election on Sunday on a hardline anti-immigration platform, scoring a big victory over a divided opposition.
Prime Minister Viktor Orban told supporters of his Fidesz party that he would cooperate with everyone in Europe who wanted to halt immigration.
“The election victory means that … Hungarians gave us the task of … stopping immigration all across Europe,” Orban told cheering fans in Budapest.
Hungarians wanted Fidesz to “protect Christian culture in Europe” he said.
More will be added over the course of the day.
Thanks to many who have been sending in materials overnight.
We can consider this election a victory in that we now have a platform from which to fight. It is not a victory yet as the hands of the left-Islamic coalition are still firmly holding the levers which make things happen, but we did loosen the grip on the political levers that make it easy for them. So now we can launch the fight from somewhere.
Now we get to work.
Eeyore for VladTepesBlog.