Another Silicon Valley insider has come forward.
This big tech employee has given Project Veritas documents that appear to show censorship of conservatives, Christians, and pro-life groups.
Our latest insider comes to us from Pinterest, a publicly traded social media company with over 250 million monthly users.
From the documents provided to us by our insider, it appears Pinterest is suppressing right-leaning and Christian content from its millions of global users.
EDITORS NOTE: YOUTUBE HAS CENSORED PROJECT VERITAS FOR EXPOSING PINTEREST’S CENSORSHIP
- Pinterest banned Lila Rose’s Live Action website from being posted on Pinterest, classifies the pro-life site as “pornography”
- The leaked Pinterest “sensitive terms list” shows censorship of Christian terms, including “bible verses” and “christian easter”
- Planned Parenthood undercover videos have been marked as “harmful” conspiracy
Why is Pinterest censoring conservatives?
You can help Project Veritas find out. Yesterday, our team asked Pinterest to comment . . . and so far we haven’t heard back.
If you are on Twitter – please tweet @Pinterest and ask them! Here are a few suggestions:
- Dear @Pinterest — why are you censoring pro-life views? #lifecensored https://bit.ly/2F54AZb
- Dear @Pinterest — why are you censoring conservatives? #lifecensored https://bit.ly/2F54AZb
- Dear @Pinterest — why are you censoring Christians? #lifecensored https://bit.ly/2F54AZb
Thank you for your help. Together, you and I can hold big tech companies like Pinterest accountable for their censorship.