You have probably heard of campus anti-Israel group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), founded by UC Berkeley professor Hatem Bazian. However, you may not have heard of Bazian’s other virulently anti-Israel organization, American Muslims for Palestine (AMP).
In the course of the investigation, Canary Mission discovered that AMP has developed a close strategic partnership with Jewish anti-Israel organization IfNotNow (INN).
WATCH OUR NEW VIDEO:
The report highlights 25 AMP leaders and activists, all of whom have spread a wide variety of anti-Semitic hatred, and 58 INN members.
The close partnership between AMP and INN has included:
- AMP training INN activists
- Collaboration on events and protests
- Expressing support for each other at demonstrations and on social media
AMP’s shocking anti-Semitism includes:
- “I believe in [the] holocaust. One of my fav parts of history. – Leena Yousef, AMP-Chicago
- “If you work with the yahood [jews] idc if you’re Muslim or atheist you’re a kalb [dog] and you deserve the worst in life.”- Mohamad Habehh, AMP-NJ
- “We will resist until we get our freedom without your BS negotiations ! #كلنا_حماس [#We_Are_All_Hamas].” – Ahmad Aburas, AMP-NJ
The report comes at a pivotal time for INN. In June 2019, their leadership announced an attempt to directly influence the 2020 United States presidential elections. The group employed six full-time activists to follow the summer campaign trails of various Democratic candidates and lobby them to take a position against “the occupation.”
In July, Canary Mission exposed INN co-founder Max Berger for a 2013 tweet in which he said that he would be “friends with Hamas.” Berger is currently a Director of Progressive Partnerships for U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign.
Instead of harassing Democratic candidates to take positions against Israel, perhaps IfNotNow should spend their time apologizing to the Jewish community and answering for their partnership with AMP.
AMP activists spread vile hatred of Jews, express support for terror and take pleasure in the Holocaust. AMP is anti-Semitic to its core. IfNotNow is complicit.
To find out more about AMP and their close partnership with INN, read the Full Report.
EDITORS NOTE: This Canary Mission column is republished with permission. All rights reserved.