“Che was radically opposed to using and developing capitalist economic laws and categories in building socialism. He advocated something that I have often insisted on: Building socialism and communism is not just a matter of producing and distributing wealth but is also a matter of education and consciousness” – Fidel Castro in ‘Che Guevara, Economics and politics in the transition to socialism’, Pathfinder, New York, 2003, p. 39.
” Growing up in the USSR, where the only permitted sources of information were textbooks and the official media, I believed that the Soviet Union was the most advanced society, while all other countries lived in poverty and oppression, devoid of the sun of Marxism-Leninism. I wanted them to become more like the USSR for their own good, and couldn’t wait to grow up and live in the communist future, not worrying about money.” – Oleg Atbasian, former citizen of the USSR and author of Shakedown Socialism: Unions, Pitchforks, Collective Greed, The Fallacy of Economic Equality, and other Optical Illusions of “Redistributive Justice.”
The Democratic Party is getting ready for the second round of debates for it’s candidates for President of the United States. During night 2 of the first debate NBC moderator Savannah Guthrie asked the candidates,
“This is a show of hands question – and hold them up for a moment so people can see – raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants.”
All six candidates, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke and businessman Andrew Yang, raised their hands. This became a seminal moment for the Democratic Party.
Democratic Policies that lead to Communism
Since this first debate there are ten policies that one or more of the Democratic Party candidates have fully embraced:
- Reparations for blacks and homosexuals.
- Medicare for all.
- Free education for all and forgiving all student loan debt.
- Green New Deal.
- A $1,000 monthly check sent to every American over 18, so they can “pay their bills as robots take over jobs.”
- Reverse the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- More illegal immigration and providing government benefits for all illegal aliens (see below).
- Pro-abortion and infanticide.
- Gun control, gun confiscation, banning “assault weapons.”
- Eliminate the Electoral College and choose the President by popular vote. Expand the Supreme Court beyond the 9 justices and pack it with liberal judges.
Immigration policies implemented by states controlled by Democratic Party majorities include:
- Giving illegal aliens drivers licences.
- Giving illegal aliens the right to vote.
- Giving illegal aliens government subsidized college tuition.
- Allowing illegal aliens to hold public office.
- Giving illegal aliens legal support and council to fight deportation.
- Filing lawsuits to stop enforcement of current immigration law.
The Democratic Party has a never before taken such a dramatic shift in its history.
The Defining Issue in the 2020 Election
The next Democratic primary debates will take place on July 30 and 31 moderated by and broadcast on CNN. The debate will be held in the city of Detroit, Michigan, at the Fox Theatre.
It will be very interesting to see how far the candidates will go to garner votes from their base. Will the candidates promise more “free services and handout to all” in the name of “equal distribution of wealth?”
Will the candidates be asked about issues such as: the growing anti-Semitism within their party, the desire to eliminate right to work laws, the demand to unionize every job in America, eliminate the Electoral College, gun control, abortion after birth or the national security policy to abandon the state of Israel?
The Democratic Party is on the road to implementing policies that will ultimately lead to the Utopian world of Marxism-Leninism.
As President Trump stated in his 2019 State of the Union address to Congress,
“Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. We are born free, and we will stay free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.”
This is the defining issue on November 3rd, 2020 for American voters.
© All rights reserved.