As an American who believes in the goodness of our Constitution, I grew concerned about Canada attempting to legislate “Islamophobia” as hate speech. For this reason I connected with PEGIDA Canada which is a Pro-Canada entity. I went and gave speeches, met with Canadian patriots who love Canada and was educated on the differences between Canadian government vs. America’s government.
Antifa was there my first time speaking. Things were okay until they started to put on masks. This was in London, Ontario where the Mayor called PEGIDA white nationalists. I found this label amusing since natives, whites and people of different races were part of PEGIDA Canada.
They only want to promote Canadian values over shariah. PEGIDA Canada actually prays in public for the Muslims who are attacked, bombed, maimed, etc. by Islamists who love shariah! But Canada had a law against wearing masks in public, BUT most of the cops knew nothing about that in London.
After the masks came on an Antifa member punched a 70 year old man. I was there. I saw it. Every time I have been there Antifa puts on their masks and then attacks! The last time I saw them put on their masks and race ahead of us. They tried to stop us from going towards our cars. The Toronto police intervened! Antifa formed a practiced line holding flag poles. The police formed a practiced line on their bikes and pushed them back. One Antifa hit a cop in the head with a flagpole and the dogpile was on! I was profusely thankful for their work that day keeping us safe from the fascist commies. Even the Toronto Police would tell Antifa they were the commies. In fact Toronto police protected Antifa that day in Nathan Phillips Park, telling them they could not bring their commie signs because the Vietnamese were celebrating being free of Communism for 50 years! That action saved Antifa from getting their clocks cleaned.
For this reason a number of patriots in Canada and the USA have gotten together to promote sanity and make law enforcement’s job easier! We decided we need to enable the police to do preventative things to make people safer. The best preventative measure a local cop can do is insist no one wears masks. This is not so some Big Brother device can record your face! It is so the criminal element does not feel free to do something criminal. Think about this! Laws are made for the criminals, period!
As a Special Education Teacher, I believe simple things are often the best solutions to complex problems! So, we must enable the police to stop the small things, which is a big part of community policing.
No masks, then no one feels free to attack because they can be seen AND IDENTIFIED! Who wears masks in a bank? Bank robbers! Who wears masks in a store? Robbers! Who wears masks in public? Why do people go in government buildings or get on public transportation while wearing masks. So, they can rob or beat someone without a camera recording their identity! Isn’t it better to think ahead and stop something before it happens?
The following idea for a proposed law in each state was brought forward and developed off of a law in Virginia. Their statute is tweaked giving the local law enforcement officer more teeth! Virginia does not know what it means to be cold, so this New Yorker added in the cold weather exception.
Substitute your state or province for the print in red and get your state senator or Canadian government official in your province to work on this! Let’s help the police protect us by giving them the teeth to do the job!
Prohibition of wearing of masks in public and private places; exceptions
Purpose: to increase security in all public places covered under the jurisdiction of NEW YORK STATE, and promote civil harmony and assimilation in a climate of increasing public safety issues.
- It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his/her identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in NEW YORK STATE without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing. Persons who do not meet the exceptions listed below will be charged with a Class B Misdemeanor.
- It shall not be lawful for a person over the age of 16 to conceal his/her identity, wear any mask, hood, or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, on any form of public transportation or within any government building in the STATE OF NEW YORK. Persons who do not meet the exceptions listed below will be charged with a Class B Misdemeanor.
- It shall not be lawful for a person over the age of 16 to conceal his/her identity, wear any mask, hood, or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, at any political gathering or protest. Persons who do not meet the exceptions listed below will be charged with a class E Felony.
However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons
- wearing traditional holiday costumes;
- engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons;
- engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or
- weather is determinedly cold and the event is OUTSIDE where it is colder than 10 degrees Fahrenheit and facial coverings are deemed necessary and protective; or wearing
- a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon
(a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or
(b) the declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver.