The 98 member Democratic Congressional Progressive Caucus (which includes the four members of The Squad) sent out an email titled, “Read what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Pramila Jayapal just said.” Here is the content of the email:
That’s why Progressive Caucus members like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Pramila Jayapal are speaking out:
We must pass bold initiatives, like a Green New Deal, if we want to stop climate change in its tracks.
But we can’t do that unless we elect a wave of pro-environment Progressives who will fight to keep our planet habitable for future generations.
We’re starting an ambitious $20,000 fundraiser to make that happen, so we’re reaching out to our top supporters (that’s you!) for help.
What do you say? Chip in a few dollars now to help elect Progressives to Congress who will pass a Green New Deal:
Progressive’s Climate Alarmism
Climate alarmism has become even more alarmist than it ever has. Laura Williams wrote a column titled “4 Catastrophic Climate Predictions That Never Came True.” Laura listed the following as alarmist predictions that never happened:
- GLOBAL COOLING. The Prediction: Top climate specialists and environmental activists predicted that “global cooling trends” observed between WWII and 1970 would result in a world “eleven degrees colder in the year 2000 … about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” Bitter winters and floods from “delayed typhoons” would trigger massive drops in food production, followed by widespread famine.
- THE GREAT DIE-OFF. The Prediction: More women having babies in the developing world was expected to exceed the “carrying capacity” of the earth, experts were certain. “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supply we make,” Ehrlich said. “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years [1970-1980].” Ehrlich predicted that between 1980 and 1989, some 4 billion people, including 65 million Americans, would perish in the “Great Die-Off.” This would lead to “an utter breakdown of the capacity of the planet to support humanity.”
- POLLUTION PARTICLE CLOUDS. The Prediction: Ecologists and environmentalists claimed that the buildup of nitrogen, dust, fumes, and other forms of pollution would make the air unbreathable by the mid-1980s. They predicted all urban dwellers would have to don gas masks to survive, that particle clouds would block the majority of sunlight from reaching earth, and that farm yields would drop as dust blotted out the sun.
- 75% OF SPECIES WILL GO EXTINCT. The Prediction: Alleged experts in biology and zoology predicted that of all species of animals alive in 1970, at least 75 percent would be extinct by 1995. They blamed human activities like hunting and farming for shrinking wild habitats and cited pollution and climate change as key drivers of the new extinctions. Paul Ehrlich claimed “[By 1985] all important animal life in the sea will be extinct.”
Progressives have gone through phases in their climate alarmism. As each alarm doesn’t happen they just change the narrative: from global cooling, to global warming to climate change.
If you think killing unborn children and selling their body parts is bad, the latest woke on the liberal left is cannibalism.
Breitbart reported in a September 6, 2019 article titled “Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change” reported:
Swedish behavioural scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.
The scientist mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a broadcast on Swedish television channel TV4 this week about a fair in Stockholm regarding “food of the future”.
Söderlund is set to hold seminars at the event, entitled “Gastro Summit — about the future of food” where he intends to discuss the possibility of eating people in the name of cutting down greenhouse emissions.
But this idea of eating human flesh in order to save the planet is not new with progressives. In this video from the Charlie Rose Show on PBS on April 1, 2008 Ted Turner said that Global warming can lead to cannibalism.
Shawn Hannity in an article titled “GREEN NEW MEAL: Scientist Says ‘Consuming Human Flesh’ May Be Needed to Fight Climate Change” reports:
A European scientist speaking at a summit in Sweden last week suggested a controversial new trend to combat climate change: consuming human flesh as an alternative to animal products.
“Stockholm School of Economics professor and researcher Magnus Soderlund reportedly said he believes eating human meat, derived from dead bodies, might be able to help save the human race if only a world society were to ‘awaken the idea,’” reports the New York Post.
“At a summit for food of the future (the climate-ravaged future) called Gastro Summit, in Stockholm on Sept. 3 to 4, a professor held a PowerPoint presentation asserting that we must ‘awaken the idea’ of eating human flesh in the future, as a way of combating the effects of climate change,” adds the Epoch Times.
The opposite of peace is not war. The opposite of peace is fear. If you believe the progressive bunk on climate change then you are in fear. Fear that the planet earth will die and take you along with it.
Of course this has been a big lie propagated by the progressives to take control of all means of production, especially fossil fuels.
There are three absolute truths about the climate:
- The climate changes.
- These changes follow natural cycles (i.e. summer, fall, winter, spring)
- There is nothing mankind can do to alter these natural cycles.
Eating our dead will not save the planet. What will save the planet is exposing this big lie for what it is – a United Nations effort to impose a one world government. This, as it always has, will lead to the deaths of hundreds of millions of human being, born and unborn.
RELATED VIDEO: The Vortex — Climate Change.