For the full version of the latest Energy and Environmental Newsletter, please click here… To review some of the highlights, see below.
Since there is such a diversity of interesting material, the Newsletter articles are subdivided into seven (7) categories.
My vote for the three most outstanding articles this cycle: 12 Reasons Why Wind & Solar Power Make No Sense, The Cynical Myth of a Global Warming “Consensus” and How Faux Environmental Concern Hides Desire to Rule the World.
Wind Turbine Health Matters
- Video: NY Public Health Officer’s position on Turbine Health Consequence
- Insect borne diseases increase as turbines kill a natural predator: bats
- Judges advise wind developer to comply with WHO turbine noise standards
- Short video: RN Testifies About Local Turbine Health Consequences
- Excellent Lecture: Turbine Infrasound and Low-Frequency Noise
- Solar energy badly harms the environment. It must be taxed, not subsidized
- Solar Goons buy, own NC GOP while beating up conservatives
- Newly-built NC solar project damaged by weakened Dorian winds
- Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- Tesla Solar Debacle Is Explained by Vanity Fair and Walmart
Global Warming (AGW)
- Study: Propagation of Error & Reliability of Global Temperature Projections
- The Cynical Myth of a Global Warming “Consensus”
- How Faux Environmental Concern Hides Desire to Rule the World
- Climate hysteria is a great opportunity to teach children to ask questions
- The New Road to Serfdom
- Michael Mann’s Tree-Ring Circus
- NASA admits climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit
- A short good video about Polar Bears: The Death of a Climate Icon
- Victorious ruling for the Dr. Peter Ridd case
- The Craziest Things Said at the CNN Climate Town Hall
- Study: Connections between the Paris Agreement and the 2030 Agenda
- Short video: Does the IPCC Include Solar Physics in their Reports?
Misc (Education, Science, Politics, etc.)
- China’s Economy and Its Effect on the U.S. Economy
- Before Weather Was a Science
- Short video: How AJ+ is trying to undermine America
- Today’s parents need a trophy child
- Good Grieve! America’s Grade Inflation Culture
- Dr. Happer retired last week
Note 1: We recommend reading the Newsletter on your computer, not your phone, as some documents (e.g. PDFs) are much easier to read on a computer… We’ve tried to use common fonts, etc. to minimize display issues.
Note 2: Our intention is to put some balance into what most people see from the mainstream media about energy and environmental issues… As always, please pass this on to open-minded citizens, and link to this on your social media sites. If there are others who you think would benefit from being on our energy & environmental email list, please let me know. If at any time you’d like to be taken off this list, simply send me an email saying that.
Note 3: This Newsletter is intended to supplement the material on our website, WiseEnergy.org. For wind warriors, the most important page there is the Winning page.
Note 4: I am not an attorney, so no material appearing in any of the Newsletters (or our WiseEnergy.org website) should be construed as giving legal advice. My recommendation has always been: consult a competent licensed attorney when you are involved with legal issues.
© All rights reserved.