View our latest video HERE.
This is the third video in this series so far.
Monday’s CNN Part 1 can be viewed HERE. It featured CNN Insider Cary Poarch going public and blowing the whistle on bias within the network.
Tuesday’s CNN Part 2 can be viewed HERE. This included CNN Executives and Staffers admitting to their personal and overall corporate bias against certain Democratic Presidential candidates.
Washington, DC: Today’s new video further reveals how several CNN employees really feel about the “compass” of their employer and the network’s agenda, demonstrating how CNN is not the objective news source it claims to be.
Some of the key findings of today’s video:
- Manager of Field Operations at CNN, Patrick Davis, Complains, “We Could Be So Much Better Than What We Are.”
- “I Haven’t Listened to a 9AM (Rundown) Call in About 15 Years…Just, I Can’t Listen to It.” Explains Davis, “It’s All Just a Bunch of Bullshit.”
- Field Production Supervisor at CNN, Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”
- “They Sold Themselves to the Devil. It’s, It’s Sad.” Laments Floor Manager at CNN, Mike Brevna.
- “We Used to Cover News,” Complains Senior Field Engineer at CNN, Scott Garber, adding, “We Used to Go Out and Do Stories.”
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video is republished with permission. © All rights reserved.