Hello! Just before we get into today’s Vortex, we have a brief programming note.
The Vortex you are about to see was shot a day ago — before the announcement that President Trump was going to hold his own town hall on NBC tomorrow night, countering the Biden town hall on ABC.
Church Militant was going to air our own LIVE Campaign 2020 Overview at 8 p.m. ET. Now, we are going to pull that special ahead one hour to 7 p.m. ET.
So when you hear and see in this Vortex episode “8 p.m.,” know that has been changed to 7 p.m. ET — again LIVE.
So we are now just 20 days away and no one in the temporal order knows what the outcome is going to be. But Catholics need to really understand all that is at stake here.
And unlike the bishops who will not tell you that abortion is the single most important matter, we realize there is not only abortion but much more at stake here for Catholics. In fact, it’s so important that we are airing a live campaign special this Thursday, tomorrow night, at 8 p.m. for one hour.
Again: Thursday, 8 p.m. ET, Oct. 15.
Since the previously scheduled presidential debate was called off by the Commission on Presidential Debates because the president refused to participate in Zoom conference, Church Militant is using the moment to hit pause and do a campaign overview, giving you loads of information about everything that will happen if the Marxist Democrats win.
Please tune in live to Church Militant tomorrow night at 8 p.m. ET.
Again, while abortion is hands down the preeminent issue, there are many things that are at stake in this election — there will be a massive fallout for Catholics if it goes the wrong way.
We could see:
- Religious liberty rollbacks — something Kamala Harris introduced into the Senate last year with the GOP still in control (her bill failed then, but it won’t with them in charge)
- Religious “litmus tests” for federal positions — this has already been done a number of times, but couldn’t get anywhere because Democrats weren’t in charge (it will if they win)
- “Hate” groups being defined as part of federal law — this is the perfect weapon to bring in on any political conservative to shut them down and even imprison them (and other Western countries already do this)
- Weaponization of the Department of Justice against faithful Catholics (just like Obama’s attorney general, Eric Holder, did) and now with a promise to name New York governor Andrew Cuomo as the new attorney general, it will be a disaster (Cuomo said publicly that political conservatives and pro-lifers are not the kind of people the state of New York wants; imagine that as the guiding philosophy at the DOJ)
- Groups being “audited” by the IRS (Obama already did this in 2009–2012)
- An increasing Vatican-D.C. alliance for globalism (it’s already well-established, with McCarrick shuffling what’s been reported as up to a million dollars to the Hillary campaign in 2016)
- Church shutdowns for “health” reasons — enough said
- Increased funding to U.S. bishops for immigration — again, enough said
- Catholic businesses forced to pay for contraception — just ask the Little Sisters of the Poor
- Homeschooling heavily regulated or ended (the state of California is already pursuing this kind of legislation)
- A foreign policy tying aid to anti-Catholic positions (well established under Obama)
- Not only the impossibility of Roe v. Wade ever being overturned, we could also have to face further issues like the codifying of Roe into federal law (already promised by Pelosi), taxpayer funding for all abortion (already promised by Biden), and the reversing of the “Mexico City” policy (already promised by Biden)
We have much much more to talk about. This may be the most comprehensive and important hour of information for Catholics in this entire campaign. Please make it a point to schedule it now. Tell your friends. Tell them to tune in. America is at the tipping point of becoming Marxist, and this is no joke.
Tomorrow night, tune in at 8 p.m. ET, right here at ChurchMilitant.com. This is what the U.S. hierarchy is wanting you to not think about.
EDITORS NOTE: This Church Militant video is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.