The social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter and Google/YouTube have morphed into something other than a place where individuals can freely share their views, opinions and personal feelings about certain things. On these platforms free speech has been replaced with their speech.
The Three Tech Tyrants
Before the election, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter had you believing that @realDonaldTrump colluded with Russia, that mail-in voting was flawless and Hunter Biden was clean as a whistle. But they want you to believe them NOW? Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) December 11, 2020
Since 2016 these social media platforms have joined the traditional mainstream media platforms by:
- Censoring one person or group based upon their political views.
- Banning one person or group based upon their political views.
- De-platforming one person or group based upon their political views.
- Restricting access to information posted by certain people or groups based upon their political views.
- Actively promoting their own political views in order to support one political party over another.
- Via algorithms made certain information either difficult to find or disappear entirely from their platforms.
- Kept valid news from the public that can change the outcome of an election.
- Unilaterally removed content under various “community standards” and policies that provide another political view
- Unilaterally removed news posted by major news organizations in order to keep their members uninformed.
- Becoming activists for the Democrat Party and their policies.
Some examples of important information that has been either promoted, censored, hidden or completely wiped clean include, but are not limited to:
- Pushing the narrative of Russian Collusion by the Trump campaign.
- Pushing the Democrat impeachment narrative.
- Pushing the Democrat Party notion that President Trump is illegitimate.
- Hiding, censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story.
- Hiding, censoring China’s involvement in undermining the POTUS, members of the U.S. Congress and our allies.
- Hiding, censoring any negative information about the Dominion Voting system.
- Hiding, censoring any valid allegations of voter fraud during the 2020 election.
- Hiding, censoring any sworn allegations of massive election fraud in the 2020 election.
- Pushing the narrative that Joe Biden is president elect.
- Removing any and all content that paints the Democrat Party and its leadership in a negative light.
Some Real News
Unfortunately, we can't report on that on YouTube anymore, or they'll censor the videos pic.twitter.com/GiTRst9Tzx
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) December 11, 2020
Secret Audit: @pjcolbeck slams efforts by Michigan’s AG and the courts to hide a forensic audit of Dominon’s voting machines in a county where 6,000 votes were flipped from @realDonaldTrump to Biden. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs pic.twitter.com/juQqUfi0Et
— Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) December 10, 2020
Facebook, Twitter and Google/YouTube have become anti-social if you disagree with them and their world views. They will use any and all means to silence you for posting, re-posting or telling the truth. Your truth, not their truth.
You will be wiped clean from their servers if you fail to obey them. It is as simple as that. Revolt and face their form of a permanent gulag under the guise of Facebook’s this post is “disputed.” Facebook jail is seeing more and more prisoners each day. Twitter simply removes you, like it did the New York Post, for publishing information important about the family of one candidate, but allows any and all tweets about the other candidate, true or not.
Facebook, Twitter and Google/YouTube have become tyrannical in their policies.
But there is hope.
President Trump has been adamant that repeal of Section 230 be added to the funding for our military bill. What is Section 230? Watch this pro-Section 230 propaganda posted by the Internet Association:
Without the protections these laws provide, two things would happen:
- Companies could be held legally responsible for EVERYTHING people say.
- Companies would face legal risks for enforcing community standards or voluntarily restricting access to or deleting inappropriate or illegal content.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.