Project Veritas Action Fund released a new video today exposing Jon Ossoff’s U.S. Senate campaign’s deceitful tactics in Georgia.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Max Harris, Ossoff deputy political director: “I can’t say that here today [pack the Supreme Court], but…Well, it’s not the official – the official position of the party right now is not ‘aggressively pack the court.’ It’s ‘we’re waiting and seeing how the nomination process goes’ and then we’ll go from there.”
- Harris: “I think that privately, a lot of people [in the campaign] share that [packing the Supreme Court] feeling.”
- Harris: I think that ‘Defund the Police’ slogan is bad branding.
- Harris: “So I think that the slogan [Defund the Police] is over-simplified and it doesn’t help Democrats.”
- Harris: “Why don’t we start being creative about the way we’re framing these [Defund the Police] issues so that people who might not agree with us, in theory, can start seeing the light.”
How many dishonest people has Ossoff hired to work in his staff?
This is not the first time we have exposed his campaign for misleading voters.
Project Veritas Action Fund continues its investigation into campaign corruption ahead of the Jan. 5 Georgia Senate runoffs.
RELATED ARTICLE: Democrat Official Arrested for Election Fraud
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.