Project Veritas released a new video today leaked by a Brave Facebook Insider exposing CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitting to the company’s willingness to promote a partisan political agenda.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s videos:
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: “I know this is just a very difficult moment for a lot of us here [at Facebook], and especially our black colleagues. It was troubling to see how people in this [Capitol] mob were treated compared to the stark contrast we saw during [Black Lives Matter] protests earlier this [past] year.”
- Zuckerberg: “President Biden already issued a number of Executive Orders on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time.”
- Zuckerberg: “The swearing in of Vice President Harris really stands as a reminder that despite the challenges that we are facing as a country, we all have so much to be proud of.”
- Roy Austin, Facebook VP of Civil Rights: “I want every major decision to run through a civil rights lens.”
- Nick Clegg, Facebook Head of Global Affairs: “There has been quite a lot of disquiet expressed by many leaders around the world…ideally we wouldn’t be making these [censorship] decisions on our own, we would be making these decisions in line with our own conformity, with democratically agreed rules and principles. At the moment, those democratically agreed rules don’t exist. We still have to make decisions in real-time.”
You can watch the short video here:
You can watch the long raw videos here:
How can Facebook users trust that they are using a “neutral” platform when the company’s CEO is praising a political party’s agenda?
Does Facebook as an organization stand by Zuckerberg’s partisan views?
The Brave Facebook Insider is still embedded within the organization and will keep us informed of further wrongdoing in the future.
To become an Insider, contact us via Signal: 914-653-3110
And make sure to share these videos with your friends and family!
©Project Veritas. All rights reserved.