The left is out to demoralize America. Both definitions of the word demoralize come into play in the case of leftist demoralization of America. The first definition of demoralize is to “cause (someone) to lose confidence or hope; dispirit.” The second definition of demoralize is to “corrupt the morals of (someone).” If the left can cause people to lose their confidence or hope then they are more likely to fail their morals and fall to the corruption of the left. Immorality is the left’s moral code. We cannot let them win.
The left has no morals. Truth is irrelevant to the left. The left facetiously uses the word “equity” to disparage and discriminate against tens of millions of patriotic God fearing Americans. The left makes up facts to meet their twisted agenda. They twist laws to put right of center people in jail while ignoring laws that allow hardened criminals to run free in our neighborhoods and destroy cities. The left’s hate for the values that the right cherishes is squarely in their bull’s eye for destruction. The left is:
- Repealing bail laws to let or keep criminals out of jail.
- Not prosecuting laws that are intended to keep hardened, repeat criminals in jail and off the street.
- Filling the ranks of top level national security positions with people who support the Council on American Islamic Relations, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Working to allow hundreds of thousands of foreigners with criminal records, terror associations, and cartel relations to cross our borders and stay in our neighborhoods every year.
- Allowing unfettered entry into the United States from countries previously blocked because of their terror linked citizens.
Some people say the left’s extreme no holds barred policies that are focused on wrecking America are all about grabbing power. So are millions of Americans really willing to turn their neighborhoods into havens for repeat, hardened offenders, illegal criminal aliens and imported terrorists? Has the left’s zeal for power blinded them to the realities of what America will become under their reckless policies? Maybe. But I believe what motivates their blinded, reckless disregard for rational laws and public safety is their utter hate for people who are right of center, especially people of faith.
I am convinced after decades of being in the middle of the cultural battle to defend our values that the left has a deeply rooted hate for the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus. Jesus is quoted in John 15:18-20 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.” John 15:18-25 explains the spiritual nature of the left’s hate.
Thankfully, as long as we have a voice we must:
- Stand with and show support for rational policies of public officials and oppose irrational ones.
- Express support to judges that issue rulings congruent with the United States Constitution that defend our values.
- Encourage judges to make America’s public safety the priority over political correctness and leftist intimidation.
- Urge Corporate America to stop advertising with networks and websites that promote leftist propaganda that inspires hate toward Christians, Jews and conservative minded patriots.
- Encourage companies to stop supporting public policies that side with leftist extremism.
- Defend the people in the media who are boldly reporting the truth and naming the people who are advancing leftist extremism.
- Call upon certain members of congress to oppose bills that advance leftist extremism.
- Provide reports to Americans regarding the consequences of the left’s free pass to criminals and terrorists.
- Call on state and local officials to fill in the gap left void by the Biden administration.
- Pray that the impact of the left’s horrific policies will change the hearts and political thinking of millions of Americans toward sanity and civility.
Some Americans are despondent over the political and social changes that are taking place. We must not be deterred. We must continue to stand. We will continue to stand and make a difference.
©Florida Family Association, Inc. All rights reserved.