Project Veritas released a new video today leaked by a Brave Salesforce Insider exposing the company’s executives adhering to “Cancel Culture” mentality following the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. The Salesforce executives were recorded on Jan. 13.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Bret Taylor, Salesforce President and COO: “Since the events of the 6th [of January], I think one of the things that really impacts Salesforce is the national conversation about the role of technology in inciting that mob, disseminating misinformation and fomenting extremism.”
- Taylor: “What we’ve done in light of the events of Jan. 6 is recognize a much broader range of messages have the potential to incite politically motivated violence.”
- Taylor: “We’ve engaged with the RNC to communicate that no messages on behalf of President Trump and no messages questioning the validity or integrity of the election are allowed on our platform under the guidelines that they may incite violence.”
- Taylor: “We’re looking across our customer base to make sure our technology is not being used by businesses or platforms that are inciting political violence.”
- Eric Loeb, Salesforce Executive VP of Government Affairs: “We are pausing all PAC contributions…the pause or suspension certainly includes the suspension of any contributions to members of Congress that voted to object to the [presidential election] certification.”
- Salesforce emailed Project Veritas to announce they made a “business decision” to end the existing working relationship. No explanation or reasoning was provided.
You can watch the video here:
Taylor’s statements leave room for questions about whether or not journalists who exposed incontrovertible evidence of Voter Fraud in 2020 will now be deplatformed by Salesforce.
The fact that Salesforce recently informed Project Veritas that the existing business relationship is coming to an end due to a “business decision” indicates how far Salesforce is willing to go.
It is time we fight back against those who wish to cancel the truth. We cannot stand idly by as these tech oligarchs continue to define what speech is acceptable or not.
Project Veritas is fighting back, and this is just the beginning.
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.