Project Veritas released a new bombshell video today displaying never-before-seen photos inside a detention facility near the U.S.-Mexican border where illegal immigrants are concentrated in tight spaces and wrapped in space blankets.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Just over a month ago, Customs and Border Patrol completed the construction of this 185,000 square foot facility in Donna, Texas to house countless migrants who come across the border daily.
- The facility will not allow non-profit lawyers who conduct oversight of these detention centers to go inside or even see photos of the conditions.
- Source: “These photos were taken within the last few days. There are eight pods with eight cells each in the facility. At any given moment there are an average of 3,000 people in custody here.”
- Source: “They [illegal immigrants] are separated by age or physical size depending on room. Fifty were COVID positive in these cells over the last few days. There have been multiple sexual assaults, normal assaults and daily medical emergencies.”
- The Biden administration continues to allege that the border crisis is not out of their control.
- New Project Veritas Insider working within the Department of Homeland Security has leaked documents warning of a Central American-based caravan headed to the U.S. border.
Watch the video:
These images are appalling. No wonder the government didn’t want the public seeing these photos.
The Biden administration has continuously denied that there is an ongoing crisis at the border and claims that the situation is under control.
Project Veritas is still on the ground in Texas to expose corruption and wrongdoing as it appears.
If you or someone you know work for the Department of Homeland Security or Customs and Border Patrol, contact us at VeritasTips@protonmail.com.
©Project Veritas. All rights reserved.