Project Veritas released a new video today featuring an interview with a Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agent who corroborates leaked government documents showing a massive spike in border patrol encounters with illegals who are sex offenders at the U.S.-Mexican border in 2021.
Here are some of the highlights from the video:
- A Brave Insider from the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agency has corroborated leaked government documents sent to Project Veritas, showing that “Criminal aliens with sex-related offenses are attempting to re-enter the United States in record numbers during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Leaked document shows “there was a significant increase” of agents encountering “criminal aliens with sex-related offenses,” during the coronavirus outbreak in 2020.
- Leaked document: “This [sex offender encounters] increase continued into FY 2021 with 214 encounters from October 2020 through February 2021 – these five months already represent the highest total of recorded encounters compared to the previous five fiscal years.”
- CBP Insider: We’ve “witnessed… the aftermath of some sexual assaults at the border” and have “arrested or rescued [illegal] aliens that had been raped.”
- CBP Insider: “There was one guy, he got caught with a notebook where he would write in every sexual thing he did with a girl — what they did, who they were — their name, age.”
- CBP Insider: “I’ve seen deaths…a 19-year-old girl fell off the fence, hit her head and died in my arms while I was giving first aid.”
These revelations are beyond shocking.
The leaked government documents being corroborated by a CBP agent on the ground show that Americans deserve better migrant crisis management.
If anyone has information about corruption in the government, or malfeasance within high-powered institutions they can send an encrypted message to: VeritasTips@protonmail.com.
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.