Call To Action: FL Senate Bill SB90, Ballot Integrity Bill
As you know, at the Governor’s insistence, the FL Legislature is considering bills to improve our election integrity. The FL Senate bill SB90 addresses ballot integrity, but avoids transparency. The FL House has HB7041 has both. On Tuesday, 04/06/21 at 9:30 am EDT the FL Senate Rules Committee will take up SB-90. We need to contact them by various means to urge them to vote for SB-90.
Here are some points to make, in your own words:
- Subject: Vote YES for honest elections for every Floridian, Vote YES on SB90
- Thank you for your service in the FL Senate
- We need to pass election integrity this session. Honest elections benefit every Floridian and will help prevent fraud.
- Consider amending SB90 to reflect the wording of HB7041 or ask what they need to hide rather than offer transparency?
- Do not allow or vote for any amendment that waters down this bill in any way.
WE SAFEGUARD OUR BANK ACCOUNTS, LET’S SAFEGUARD OUR FLORIDA ELECTIONS
Urge Senate Rules Committee members to support SB90, and also include ALL the reforms of HB7041 into SB90
Action: Please email, call their office, and message on social media to each member of the FL Senate Rules Committee, the Senate President, and the Governor. All the contact info you need is below.
The FL Legislature session ends April 30. It is up to you to get these bills passed. So you will receive a few more (just a few, I promise!) emails asking you to make these contacts
The left is flooding these same Senators with demands to throw out any requirements for honest elections. Do not let yourself be outworked.
EMAIL AND PHONE MEMBERS OF RULES COMMITTEE TODAY!
©DefendFlorida.org. All rights reserved.