ElectionEvidence.com: 13 Point 2020 Election Fraud Summary
The 2020 Election Integrity Project has updated it’s website. On their website they summarize the 2020 Election Fraud.
- Ballot counting was delayed in 6 states, all around the same time, on election night for the first time in United States history without any explanation.
- Five states wanted to decertify and requested more time for audits whose governors wouldn’t call the special sessions to allow them to do so.
- There were 202k more votes than voters in PA.
- Hundreds of thousands of votes adjudicated without proper observance which is against FEC law. (See county by county in the sheet below).
- Maricopa County defied court ordered and state legislature ordered subpoenas to run a forensic audit and are continuing to fight the audit. If you were accused of a crime, wouldn’t you want to clear your name?
- Fulton County (Atlanta) defied a unanimous legislative mandate demanding a full forensic audit.
- The state of Michigan’s AG blocked the release of the Antrim county audit. Never allowed for a full audit of the state to be done.
- Multiple battle ground states and counties deleted voter records and adjudication records which is against the 22 month minimum set by FEC law. This law specifically exists so you can audit the records in a contested election such as the one in 2020. (See links below and Antrim county Audit under resources page)
- Tens of thousands of votes in PA that were sent by mail that were backdated.
- There were illegal levels of adjudication rates across multiple states and counties; some were as high as 93%. This is significant because it’s the easiest way to commit election fraud. FEC law allows for less than 1%.
- Fulton County (Atlanta) workers kicked out poll watchers and media while scanning and rescanning ballots multiple times over ON VIDEO. An estimated 18,000-32,000 ballots were scanned and assigned to fake names on voter rolls.
- There was a coordinated effort across multiple swing states to kick out libertarian and republican poll watchers and lawyers during the election on November 3rd. (See county by county in the sheet below).
- All of this is verified and fact-checked and doesn’t even scratch the surface of what’s on this site. Feel free to dig through the links below and come to your own conclusions.
WHAT IS THE 2020 ELECTION EVIDENCE PROJECT?
The 2020 Election Evidence Project was started in response to the media refusing to report on factual pieces of evidence regarding the 2020 election. Our goal isn’t to convince you of some grandiose conspiracy theory, but instead, to present you with information the traditional media isn’t reporting and allow you to form your own opinions. Because the media generally isn’t reporting on what we’ll be presenting, inevitably a lot of our sources will come from independent and right leaning news sources, tech experts, politicians, lawyers, whistleblower, witnesses, and judges themselves.
I highly encourage you to question everything you see in each piece of presented material. With that said, it’s important to be careful of dismissing information due to the source rather than the claim.
Example: If you see a Youtube video that claims something which makes you uncomfortable, don’t throw out the claim because it’s from a source you’re not familiar with. Research the claim instead. It’s easy to fall into the trap of dismissing evidence from a source (instead of verifying the claim) because as humans, we have an inherent need to be “right.” This is dangerous as our human minds are conditioned to believe pretty much anything that will make us feel “right” even when the truth is contrary to the feeling. (This is a term known as cognitive dissonance.)
Throughout your research if you see something that doesn’t sit well with you, match it up with available sources and evidence to fact check it. When doing so, watch out for misleading “fact checkers” whose headlines will claim to dismiss a “fact” when in reality they only dismiss a portion of a fact or outright masquerade as false evidence being real to prove a point, agenda, or simply get clicks (Reuters, AP, USA Today, Politifact, and others are notorious for this). Remember to question everything and come to your own conclusions.
Finally, please understand, we’re not saying that anything posted on this site is right or wrong, we’re simply pointing out the things that traditional media isn’t reporting. Our goal is to share the information and allow you to decide.
To understand more about how cognitive dissonance works click here.
©2020 Election Integrity Project. All rights reserved.
keep on fighting for truth and freedom
blood was shed for freedom on the sands of Iwo Jima
.now the battle for freedom is in the American minds
Blood was shed for freedom in the civil war against physical slavery.Now the war is against slavery of the mind