Project Veritas released a new video today that features two healthcare Insiders blowing the whistle on their employer, Aegis Living, for engaging in alleged elder abuse and medical fraud.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Cassandra Renner, Aegis Living Insider: “I came to Project Veritas because I believe that Aegis Living is grossly taking advantage of severely vulnerable adults through fraud on care plans.”
- Renner: “I don’t think that the neglect is coming directly from the care managers, as much as it is coming from the facility making the choice to be short-staffed.”
- Renner: “We can probably, on a good day, get about 50% of what these people are paying for done.”
- Renner: “I had found out that my signature had been forged multiple times. Someone signed for me to claim that I had completed a service that I specifically did not sign because it was not completed.”
- Jonathan Schlect, Aegis Living Insider: “I was told by the care director, Jen, if I didn’t [forge signatures], I would be out of compliance with my job and not following her direction, and I’d be written up.”
- Schlect: “Adam, who was another ACD [Associate Care Director] replies back [in the group text], ‘Falsify documents. It will pay off.’”
Aegis Living Associate Care Director, Margie Massa, corroborated Renner’s and Schlect’s allegations:
“If there’s not a signature there [on the document] then that means you didn’t do the service. If I knew who worked that day, then I might jot in an initial because I’m kind of saving their asses too. You know?”
Project Veritas encourages all medical and pharmaceutical whistleblowers to contact us. Email VeritasTips@protonmail.com with information the public must know about.
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.