“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow.” – Ayn Rand
Barack Obama said that he fundamentally wanted to change America. Since his election this fundamental change has accelerated in pace. Our Constitutional Republican form of government has gradually been replaced by fundamental changes in the attitudes of many of our citizens.
In order to transform any culture one must tell big lies.
These big lies at first are sluffed off by the people as being absurd. However, overtime these absurdities, if not contested, become political policy.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Since the election of Joe Biden Americans are now feeling the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lies being told and parroted by the media.
Uncontested Absurd Political Slogans
Here’s a list of absurd political slogans that have become accepted, and in many cases, are now public policy:
- My Body My Choice. This became the new feminist mantra after Roe v. Wade. This slogan has murdered an estimated 60 million unborn babies in America alone. This slogan has been the anthesis of our Constitutional right to life. When life, especially the lives of the unborn, become just a slogan that is deadly then we have fallen fall from our moral roots. Mothers are now killers of the next generations. My body my choice has particularly harmed the black community. The murder of black babies has become a profitable industry. Just look at where most of the abortion clinics, e.g. the largest abortion clinic in Florida is in a black neighborhood, are located and you will understand. To read more about abortion click here.
- You Are Homophobic. One of my best friends in college was gay. He did not flaunt it and he did not force his lifestyle upon me. However, with the growth of the LGBTQ+ movement we have fundamentally denied the biological science of only male and female genders. The LGBTQ+ political machine has replace science with whatever “gender” you think is right for you. Absurd right? It is now frowned upon if you use gender specific pronouns like man or woman, father or mother, boy or girl. I once thought that this gender dysphoria was absurd. Today it have become the new normal and public policy (e.g. gender neutral restrooms in public schools). To read more about the LGBTQ+ movement click here.
- Black Lives Matter. The BLM movement began in Ferguson, Missouri and has grown in strength and political power/influence. The implication is that black lives are more important than human lives. The color of ones skin has become the primary way to judge one another. We are seeing more blacks in sports, more black heroes in films, more blacks as news reporters, more blacks on the streets burning and looting stores. Being black and committing crimes without consequences is now the new normal. Absurd right? America’s blacks have forgotten what Dr. Martin Luther King said about wanting his children to be judged by the content of their characters, not the color of their skins. To read more about the BLM movement click here.
- Defund The Police. Any community without a police force is a criminal’s dream. Want more crime, just defund your police. Want more violence then just defund your police. Want to empower the criminal elements in your community then simply defund your police and disarm your citizens. BLM (see #3 above) has used this slogan to prevent blacks from being held accountable for their actions. Example, George Floyd who was a convicted felon, who spent time in prison for robbing and threatening a pregnant black woman. A black who used and sold illegal drugs. A black man who was a criminally passing counterfeit money when he was arrested is now an idol of the black and liberal white community. Only blacks idolize criminals. Think about this absurdity. To read more about Defund The Police click here.
- You Are Islamophobic. Islam, political Islam, radical Islam are incompatible with our Constitutional Republican form of government. Islamic Sharia Laws are anti-American and anti-Constitutional. Since before 9/11/2001 we have seen a relentless political movement to demonize anyone who criticizes Islam. While it’s okay to criticize Jews, Christians and other people of faith, it it forbidden to criticize Islam and Mohammed. Think about how absurd this is. The U.S. Constitution, under the First Amendment, guarantees freedom of religion. The First Amendment also guarantees freedom of speech, which includes criticism of any and all religious and political beliefs. Not to take the First Amendment seriously and have freedom of speech for some but not all, is absurd. But this is what Islamists are doing when they label someone an Islamophobe. To learn more about Islam click here.
- America Is A Melting Pot. America is not a melting pot. America began when our continent was first discovered by Christopher Columbus, who is now deemed as having been an Islamophobe (see #5 above). Since our discovery and the population of our continent by Christians, at Plymouth Rock, and the Spanish in St. Augustine, FL, we have welcomed those who legally immigrate to America to find a better life and who contribute to our society. The key word is “legally.” There has been a concerted effort to allow illegals to enter the U.S., provide them with benefits and allow them to vote illegally. This on the face of it is absurd. But, putting hundreds of thousand of illegal aliens in our society has happened and continues to happen today. This uncontrolled illegal immigration policy is fundamentally transforming American into a third world country. To learn more about illegal immigration click here.
- You Are A White Supremacist. Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray in their seminal book on cognitive ability The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life found, “Ethnic differences in higher education, occupations, and wages are strikingly diminished after controlling for IQ. Often they vanish. In this sense, America has equalized these central indicators of social success.” Today The Bell Curve has been banned and no further research into how, after controlling for IQ, all supremacism vanishes. Herrnstein and Murry wrote, “Inequality of endowments, including intelligence, is a reality.” While we are born equal as we mature we are impacted by both nature (our mental and physical abilities) nurturing (the family environment in which we live). To learn more about White supremacism click here.
- The Planet Will Cease To Exist Unless We Address Climate Change. During my lifetime I have read articles about global warming, global cooling and now climate change. I think about these ideas and realize that mankind has come up with solutions for each of them. When the weather cools we turn on our central heating system and put on warm clothing. When the weather warms we turn on our air conditioners and put on shorts and t-shirts. Simple right? What I have also witnessed is the growing attempt to use the climate (weather) to implement new and draconian policies and regulations that harm mankind. For example Rachael Carson’s successful effort to ban DDT has led directly to the death of millions from malaria. John Casey taught me these absolute truths about the climate: 1.) The climate changes. 2.) These changes in the climate follow natural cycles (e.g. summer, fall, winter, spring). 3.) There is nothing (i.e. no policy or regulation) that can change any of these natural cycles. Click here to read more about Climate Change. To read more about climate change click here.
- Tax The Rich. One of the “big lies” told by political figures is that if we just tax the rich everything will be better. The problem is when you tax the rich you are doing several things that are harmful. Taxing success violates our Constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness. Wealth is not an enemy but rather a friend and bring prosperity in those cultures that support free enterprise and free markets. Taxing the rich includes corporations. The problem with this is that corporations when taxed more, e.g. the fossil fuel industry, they just pass on this as a cost to the consumer. We all feel the pain of taxing the rich in our pocketbooks. Eventually everyone is taxed when politicians decide to tax the rich. To read more about tax the rich click here.
- Socialism Is Better Than Capitalism. History tells us that Socialists and Communist never fulfill their promise to protect the proletariat, the working class. Leon Trotsky wrote, “In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not eat.” We are seeing more and more citizens who vote for a living than work for a living. This idea of government being the sole employer has taken root using the Covid-19 flu. Today if you don’t get vaxxed you can lose your job. If you don’t obey and get jabbed you can’t travel freely. If you don’t obey you are punished. To read more about socialism click here.
- Voter IDs Are Racist. The idea of individual identification is not new. One precursor to national ID cards emerged in 19th century France. Napoleon sought to streamline the central government in France after the revolutionary period between 1789 and 1799. We have IDs such as: drivers licenses, passports, Medicare and Medicaid IDs, concealed carry IDs, IDs for college students, IDs for police officers and law enforcement at the state and national levels. We now have, courtesy of Democrats and Biden, vaxx IDs. So why not have an ID to vote? I know, you don’t want those who aren’t eligible to vote to vote. Voter IDs aren’t racist! Rather they insure election integrity. Sadly there’s on political party that doesn’t want free and fair elections. Just look at the 2020 election to understand. To read more about voter IDs click here.
- The Purpose Of Our Lives Is To Be Happy. This is one of the most dangerous and deadly sins. Happiness is not meant to be at the expense of others. It was listed in our Constitution as a means to be free and prosper. When happiness becomes all about me and I then it becomes deadly. It causes me and I to covet what others have. The Ninth Commandment forbids the intentional desire and longing for immoral sexuality. To sin in the heart, Jesus says, is to lust after a woman or a man in your heart with the desire and will to have immoral sex with them. Just as human life is a gift from God and needs to be respected, defended, and protected, so, too, is human sexuality. Catholicism regards human sexuality as a divine gift, so it’s considered sacred in the proper context: marriage. Today marriage is on the decline. We are witnessing more cases of adultery leading to divorce. This is in large part due to states passing no-fault divorce laws. If one, or both, of the parties is at fault then they should be punished. To read more about coveting click here.
- Men Always Oppress Women. This is the mantra of the feminist movement. American comedian George Carlin said, “Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” If you want to see women oppressed today then look at issues like: the massive growth of Internet pornography, human sex trafficking, sexual abuse of children both male and female and Islamic Shariah Law. Today we still have slave markets in the Middle East where women, little girls and boys are sold at auction. We have seen the #MeToo movement criticize sexual abuse in the workplace but give passes to people like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken (D-MN), Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) and Jeffrey Epstein. Let’s focus on stopping sexual abuse, especially that of women and little girls. To read more about sex trafficking and pornography click here.
If you have other slogans that you would like to add to this list please do so in the comments section below.
Change doesn’t happen quickly in any society, it can take decades to fundamentally transform individuals and with them their belief system.
Democrats, with the help of some Republicans, have now transformed America into something our Fore Fathers foresaw and tried to prevent via the Bill of Rights and U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, slogans have become the new “Wokeisms.” The legacy media, social media, Hollywood, Democrats, a few Republicans and the Biden administration is pushing Wokeism. If you don’t believe this then you aren’t doing your homework.
Values, faith in God, science, lifestyles and even how we view work have been transformed. Today government has become the new false idol worshiped by those who are dependent upon it. We have become the “me generation.” It’s all about what makes us “feel good” damned the consequences to our family, friends, neighborhoods and society.
The only way back from this morass we find ourselves in is two fold:
- We must become a moral people again.
- We must resist big government. Civil disobedience is the only way for the people to take back control from all levels of government.
We are very concerned that free and fair elections may become a distant memory, replaced by massive voter fraud created by those who want to keep themselves in power. We have seen this many times before, in Nazi German, under Stalin in the former Soviet Union, Pol Pot in Cambodia and in Communist China and in the Islamic Republic of Iran today.
Samuel Adams wrote, “It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
QUESTION: What will you do now?
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
Antifa tore through Portland in a rampage that caused more than $500k in damages to businesses & property in downtown last week. The riot was announced ahead of time on Twitter by antifa member @KealiherLaura. https://t.co/15ZDZvplbB
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) October 19, 2021