“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” – Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels
“My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.” – President Biden tweet @POTUS
Biden Advisor: Migrants May Rank Higher Than Gold Star Families https://t.co/gysmOypwh9
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) November 8, 2021
We are now in a true culture war!
If you don’t believe me then you either aren’t seeing what is happening, ignoring what is happening or your a registered Democrat.
Biden’s Build Back Better (BBB) agenda is anti-American and pro-Illegal Alien. Why? For two reasons:
- It is anti-American because BBB is defunding we the working people.
- It is pro-illegal alien because BBB is funding those who are breaking America’s immigration laws.
It’s the Cultural War, Stupid!
Culture War: a cultural conflict between social groups and the struggle for dominance of their values, beliefs, and practices.
There’s a culture war going on the likes of which we have not seen before. Biden, his administration and the Democrats in Congress want to fundamentally transform the culture in America. The anti-white, anti-black conservatives, anti-straight male and female and anti-anyone who disagrees with the Democrats is palatable.
Bill Clinton famously stated, “It’s the economy, stupid.” That has now changed under Biden to, “It’s the cultural war, stupid.”
The economy is being used to punish the American working class.
Let’s watch a new video from Johan Norberg, which looks at the impact of minimum wage increases in San Diego, California.
As Daniel J. Mitchell reported,
The bottom line is Americans are seeing their job prospects shrink as Democrats work relentlessly to impose the so called “minimum wage” anywhere and everywhere. The problem is that the minimum wage hurts the working class, particularly those just entering the job market and minorities.
Democrats are defunding Americans. How are they doing this? Here are some examples since Biden was sworn in:
- Shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline. This has lead, along with Biden’s anti-fossil fuels policies, to higher gasoline prices. This is a direct tax on each and every American that drives an internal combustion engine vehicle. This also applies to those who have purchased all electric vehicles as well. You see, under Biden, the cost of electricity has risen.
- Closing businesses to stop the Covid pandemic. We saw early on that Democrats in states like New York and California, literally shut down businesses in order to reduce the number of Covid infections. As we now know, those states that kept businesses open did not see a long term spike in Covid infections and by keeping their businesses open helped their working class keep their jobs, health insurance and prosperity.
- Mandating that government and healthcare workers get jabbed. This has lead to massive lawsuits against the Biden vaxx mandate. From police, to fire fighters, to healthcare workers to the military the pushback is growing.
- Mandating that companies with 100 or more workers get jabbed. This has lead to more lawsuits including 21 states that have sued to stop this mandate because it it hurting the working class.
- Mandating children ages 5 years to 11 years old get jabbed. This has caused parents to rebel. We have see the results of this and the idea that parents have no say in their children’s’ education flipped the state of Virginia from blue to red.
All of these Build Back Better policies have harmed ordinary working Americans.
But it gets worse as Biden’s immigration policies are now hurting working Americans even more.
Funding illegal aliens
RJ Hauman in a FAIR Take article titled, “Democrats Inch Closer to Passing Largest Amnesty in American History” wrote:
Late Friday, the House cleared a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill and took a major step toward passage of the $1.85 trillion Build Back Better (BBB) Act, which contains amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.
While BBB did not receive a final vote due to overall cost concerns, President Biden and House leaders said they are confident that will happen the week of Nov. 15.
House Democrats did approve on a party-line 221-213 vote a rule that sets the terms for debate when the BBB comes to the floor.
Over the past few weeks, Democrats worked tirelessly to insert an amnesty for up to 7.1 million illegal aliens into BBB. The Senate Parliamentarian rebuffed similar efforts twice, yet they continue pushing for sweeping immigration changes completely unrelated to federal spending or budget matters.
While the current BBB amnesty provision does not include a pathway to citizenship for those eligible, it is still an amnesty, providing protection from deportation and work authorization.
Amnesty is defined by Black’s Law Dictionary as “A pardon extended by the government to a group or class of persons, usu. for a political offense; the act of a sovereign power officially forgiving certain classes of persons who are subject to trial but have not yet been convicted.” (emphasis mine).
In the FAIR Take column “Biden Flip-Flops, Supports Payouts to Illegal Aliens” Preston Huennekens wrote:
On October 28, the Wall Street Journal broke the story that the Justice Department planned to give some illegal aliens payments of $450,000 each. The eligible illegal aliens are those who the U.S. government “separated” in 2018 when the Trump administration initiated its so-called “zero tolerance” policy that criminally prosecuted all illegal aliens for crossing the border. The total cost to taxpayers could tally well over $1 billion.
[ … ]
The press held President Biden accountable as well. Peter Doocy from Fox News asked President Biden whether the reporting was accurate. The President said “that’s not going to happen,” referring to the reported payments. However, the White House backtracked on those comments days later. Then, on November 4, a White House spokesperson said that President Biden is “perfectly comfortable” paying illegal aliens $450,000 each.
So now Biden is funding illegals but defunding Americans.
As I wrote in my column “Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ Big Lies,”
Political satire has now become public policy under Biden. But is anyone laughing? We think not. People are waking up and we are seeing civil disobedience protests against Biden and his policies growing, not just in the U.S. but globally.
Biden is just another in a long line of tax and spend big government socialists. From FDR to Carter to Clinton to Obama. They’re all birds of a feather who flock together to tax the rich and every single working American to death. Some have even characterized the Biden administration as Obama 2.0!
It’s now clear that Biden’s Build Back Better agenda is causing crimes to be committed against humanity both foreign and domestic.
Gird your loins. Pray! Our only hope is to retake one or both houses of Congress in 2022.
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) gets it in this interview.
The Biden Administration is utterly lawless, and unfortunately the American people are paying the price. pic.twitter.com/oVvNUVBP15
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) November 9, 2021
Lawless and feckless. What a combination. A disaster since Biden’s inauguration.
We hope Democrats wake up and smell the BBB garbage in time. But don’t hold your collective breaths.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
RELATED VIDEO: Biden’s flailing agenda, a defeat of his own making.