Don’t be deceived. At no point in history have the people forcing others into compliance been the good guys.
Have you ever reached the point when you just yell out “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?”
Daily we are bombarded with the failures of Biden and his administration’s policies. But worse we are reminded how the press and Democrats treated President Trump and Americans from 2016 to 2020. For example:
- Democrats labeled Judge Brett Kavanaugh a rapist.
- Democrats and the media repeatedly said Donald J. Trump won in 2016 only because he colluded with the Kremlin. We know how that turned out with Hillary actually being the one who colluded with the Russians.
- The media attacked Nick Sandmann, the boy from Covington Catholic High School, on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, as an entitled white bigot. They slandered him and called him unspeakable names for just smiling.
- Democrats and the media repeatedly said Donald J. Trump labeled the neo-Nazis at Charlottesville as “good people.” When in fact he did not.
- Remember the 2020 riots where cities and towns across America were set afire, looted and people attacked? The media and Democrats said that these brutal riots were “mostly peaceful.” How is looting and burning down buildings peaceful? This reminds me of George Orwell’s 1984 quote, “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”
- How about Democrats, and the media, lying that unarmed black men are routinely shot in huge numbers by police officers. The fact is more blacks are shot and killed by other blacks.
- And after the discovery of Hunter Biden’s laptop Democrats and the media said it was a “Russian plot.” Yeah right.
Today Democrats are calling Kyle Rittenhouse a domestic terrorist and white supremacist for defending himself against those who wished him harm.
Have you had enough yet? Are you ready to yell out enough is enough?
Enough is Enough
Since Biden’s inauguration we have seen lie after lie. We have seen the blame for the failures of Biden’s Build Back Better agenda placed upon others (e.g. higher gas prices are due to “price gouging” but not Biden’s shutting down the fossil fuels industry). Remember Biden’s tweet where he said, “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.” Well so far its $1.7 trillion with a reconciliation bill in the Democrat House and Senate with a price tag of $3.5 trillion.
Let’s go down a short list of Biden’s “Build Back Better” Big Lies:
- The Coordinated Attack on Ivermectin is a Crime Against Humanity.
- Afghanistan pull out.
- Unvetted Afghan immigration crisis.
- Southern Border Crisis.
- Stagflation in the American economy. Gas is up 43%, Energy costs are up 25%, Rent is up 9%, Bacon is up 28%.
- Tyranny in the form of “mandates.” Get vaxxed or else!
- Rising gas and oil prices.
- The working class’ jobs threatened if they don’t get vaxxed.
- The “tax the rich mantra” of Biden and the Democrat Party.
- The increase in taxes on every working American.
- The attempt at raising the national debt to pay for massive spending bills (i.e. infrastructure).
- The continuing efforts to use Covid to shut down the economy.
- The continuing efforts to brainwash our public school, college and university students on the goodness of Communism.
- The racial hate created using the BLM/Antifa “white privilege” campaign.
- The growing scientific data showing that Covid vaccine shots are harming and in some cases killing large numbers of Americans.
- The anti-fossil fuels Green New Deal efforts to fundamentally transform American’s use of all forms of energy.
- Biden’s support to defund the police, anti-Border Patrol and anti-law enforcement policies.
- Biden’s anti-guns anti-self defense and anti-Second Amendment policies.
- The radicalization of the Democrat Party and its move toward Communism in the U.S.A.
- Biden’s policies to fundamentally transform our public schools into propaganda outlets for big government and centers to force Critical Race Theory on children, without parental consent.
- More to be determined…
In my column “The Democrats elected a joke and now the world is laughing. But the joke is now on them” I wrote:
Everyone is now laughing at the Biden administration. Biden and his handlers (he has handlers because he is incompetent) are the laughing stock of the whole world.
What is even sadder is that his policies and political positions are now harming working class Americans. Consumer confidence has now reached a 22 year low. It has not been this low since the DotCom implosion under Bill Clinton.
Today the Biden administration’s operative word is “mandate.” Biden is forcing Americans to get Vaxxed. But what about those who get vaxxed and either, get sick, have long term health issues, get Covid and die? Now the FDA doesn’t want to publish data on the vaccines for 50 years. I wonder why?
Political satire has now become public policy under Biden. But is anyone laughing? We think not. People are waking up and we are seeing civil disobedience protests against Biden and his policies growing, not just in the U.S. but globally.
Biden is just another in a long line of tax and spend big government socialists. From FDR to Carter to Clinton to Obama. They’re all birds of a feather who flock together to tax the rich and every single working American to death. Some have even characterized the Biden administration as Obama 2.0!
In the “Nuremberg Diary” by Gustave M. Gilbert, a psychologist who had access to the prisoners during the trials, Gilbert describes a discussion with Goering on how a government may force people to go to war, to which Goering responded:
“…It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.”
Biden is dragging the American people along to a new Reich. A Fourth Reich. If you don’t see this then your ignorance is your strength!
My dear fellow Americans gird your loins. Pray! Our only hope is to retake one or both houses of Congress in 2022.
If we don’t then Biden’s Fourth Reich will become a reality.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.