“[W]henever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” – Declaration of Independence
“Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.” ―
“Democrats want to tear America down so they can ‘build back better’ – as a Communist country.” – Retired FBI agents
We are now in the 256th year since the beginning of the American Revolution on March 22nd, 1765. “The shot heard round the world” occurred when British soldiers and minutemen—the colonists’ militia—exchanged gunfire at Lexington and Concord in Massachusetts.
Questions: Is it time for a Second American Revolution? Will there be a second shot heard round the world?
It is ironic that Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the Democratic Party, was a spokesman for freedom, an American Founding Father and the principal author of the Declaration of Independence.
Looking at the Declaration of Independence to Understand
Today Thomas Jefferson would not recognize the party that he created. In fact it would be highly likely that Jefferson would lead a revolution to stop the despotism happening today in these United States of America.
As Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence,
“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
We are seeing a new King George III today in Biden and his administration.
Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence listed, “Facts be submitted to a candid world.”
Let’s compare Jefferson’s facts as listed in the Declaration of Independence to what we are seeing today.
- King George: He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. Biden: He has refused assent to laws by imposing draconian mandates upon American citizens that are against the public good.
- King George: He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained, and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them. Biden: He has attacked governors, like Ron DeSantis in Florida, for enacting legislation and implementing policies to stop the federal mandates, end abortion, insure the right to self-defense and to keep and bear arms.
- King George: He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only. Biden: He and his administration and the Democrat controlled congress are passing laws that favor select groups of people, e.g. blacks, LGBTQ+, illegal aliens, those who only agree with him and his agenda versus large districts of people.
- King George: He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures. Biden: The Democrats control of Washington, D.C. has now become the center of power intent on fatiguing every American into compliance with its onerous measures to control their lives via new laws, taxes, mandates and rules.
- King George: He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people. Biden: His party and administration has doe everything it can to invade the rights of the people by using our own representative houses against us.
- King George: He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within. Biden: He and his administration have declared war on individual states for flexing their powers over the federal government. He has even sent agents to arrest we the people for standing up and speaking truth to power. Bidens DOJ now labeled parents who speak out against school board policies as domestic terrorists.
- King George: He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands. Biden: He and his administration is now encouraging the population of these states by allowing illegal aliens to freely cross our borders and bringing in “refugees” from places like Afghanistan.
- King George: He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers. Biden: He has told companies to ignore ruling of the courts against his Covid mandates.
- King George: He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries. Biden: Has begun a commission to pack the Supreme Court, giving Democrats a permanent majority on the highest court of the land.
- King George: He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance. Biden: As part of his Build Back Better agenda Biden and Democrats plan, using the reconciliation bill, on expanding current offices like the IRS and creating a new office called the Civilian Climate Corps (CCC).
- King George: He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies, without the consent of our legislatures. Biden: He and his Joint Chiefs of Staff are fundamentally transforming our military to the ideals of “Wokeism.” Biden is also begun defunding our military.
- King George: He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power. Biden: Is doing exactly the same.
- King George: He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
- For protecting them by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
- For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
- For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
- For depriving us in many cases of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
- For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:
- For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
- For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
- He has abdicated Government here by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us. Biden: He is doing many of these very same things listed above today. In essence Biden has declared war against any and all Americans who disagree with him.
- King George: He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people. Biden: He and his allies in Black Lives Matter and Antifa are looting our nation, burning our towns and destroying the lives of law abiding citizens. He is plundering our land, our national sovereignty, taking away our ability to make our own healthcare decisions and creating a government that is bent on taking away our individual freedoms and enslaving us via social mandates.
Time for New Guards for Our Future Security
Question: Is it time for American Revolution Version 2.0?
Watch as Communists march on American streets:
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”
Today in America we are clearly seeing abuses and usurpations. The goal is absolute despotism.
When we the people see these truths to be self-evident, that our despotic government does not hold that all men as created equal. When our government takes away our inalienable rights, to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is time to take action.
We the people must either alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.
George Washington wrote:
“Our cruel and unrelenting Enemy leaves us no choice but a brave resistance, or the most abject submission; this is all we can expect – We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die…”
Give me liberty or give me death.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.