The Discontenterati: Destroying Faith in the Left One ‘Grain of Discontent’ at a Time.
Communism Suffers Another Ignominious Defeat (Bolivia)
ACAT Speaker Scott Catino – Antifa 2.0: Antifa growing in capabilities and phasing to a guerilla war strategy (Law Enforcement Intelligence Brief)
ACAT friend and guest speaker David Kilgour – Without the rule of law, China’s totalitarian system generates one tragedy after another: forced organ harvesting, genocide, epic corruption, and crimes against humanity like the concealment of COVID-19 information from the rest of the world
Trevor Loudon’s new documentary ‘Enemies Within the Church’ – Protestant and evangelical churches going communist like the Catholic Church before them (streams here for $12.95)
Ordinary Bolivians defeat measure dubbed the ‘communist law’ with nationwide strike.
- “This is what socialism tries to do. They want to take everything from us, [but] we won’t let them”
- “this is Bolivia, not Venezuela”
Nicaragua’s ‘pantomime elections’ lead to sanctions from the U.S., Canada, and Britain
- Power behind the Sandanista throne (Daniel Ortega’s wife)- witchcraft conferences and ‘magic trees’
- Nicaragua arrests former ambassador to the OAS, critic of Ortega
- “Ortega’s message is clear: He is going to go after anyone who criticizes him”
Corrupt Venezuelan cronies steal oil money, invest in luxury properties in the Caribbean
- Song that inspired Cuban protests – “Patria y Vida” – wins song of the year at Latin Grammys
- Dissident Cuban playwright flees to Spain
- U.S. imposes visa restrictions on 9 Cuban officials who repressed recent demonstrations
North Korea catches high school students watching ‘Squid Game’, sentences smuggler to death
Vietnamese political prisoners confined to their cells launch hunger strike
From a reader: Can you recommend some great sermons of pastors who spoke out against communism? Two come to mind –
- Father Jeffrey Kirby – The Evils of Socialism
- Trevor Loudon’s new movie ‘Enemies Within the Church’ features a Protestant minister throughout who gives a fiery sermon on socialism at the end
Pro-communist editors at Wikipedia working to delete entry for “mass killings under communist regimes” because people should revere communist mass murderers, not vilify them
- This is straight of the communist playbook: Erase history. Rehabilitate the monsters. Control the narrative.
- Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past. ―George Orwell
More videos here
Expose Their Methods
©Agustin Blazquez. All rights reserved.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
It’s Free and your contact information is never sold or shared.