Veterans for Child Rescue (V4CR) is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization dedicated to raising awareness about the epidemic of child rape trafficking right here in the United States by exposing this fastest growing criminal enterprise on earth and putting predators behind bars.
V4CR relies on our supporters and the public to help us further our mission. Here are necessary steps that you can take to create true cultural change within your very own community.
HOW DO I REPORT CHILD TRAFFICKING, EXPLOITATION or ABUSE?
If you suspect suspicious activity, please contact your local law enforcement agency. If that is not an option, contact HSI (Homeland Security Investigations) at 866-347-2423. Be able to provide as many details as possible such as description of individuals involved, make/model of vehicle(s), license plate numbers, business name and location, when and what time you saw it and why it is suspicious.
You can also submit a tip to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 800-843-5678 or by reporting an incident on their Cyber Tip Line: https://report.cybertip.org.
Actions you can take right now!
- WATCH and SHARE Contraland with everyone you know. Watch it for free HERE and become empowered to take action in your community.
- DONATE to our mission HERE.
- PURCHASE our merchandise – guaranteed conversation starters.
- VOLUNTEER with us to make a difference in your community. ( Check back regularly to see when our portal will be opening again! )
- CONNECT us with District Attorneys, Elected Officials, fundraising sources and any other individuals, groups and entities willing to stand with us and fight.
- PUSH for prevention education in your communities that will directly reach children. Pay attention and attend local election meetings such as Board of Education meetings. This is where they push for progressive comprehensive sex education in the schools without our knowledge or our say. Get involved with your PTAs, school boards and make some noise.
- WORK with local businesses, churches and groups who will help take back our streets. Hang up flyers, hand out brochures and become that person that will rally their community to stay silent no more.
- SUBSCRIBE to our monthly newsletter for updates, information and tips to combat child sex trafficking.
- ENCOURAGE news outlets – locally and nationally – to start covering this epidemic of child rape.
- IDENTIFY AND WRITE your elected officials for your town and state.
We must demand harsher punishments for predators and laws to safeguard victims. Be knowledgeable about your local elections and find out who is running in your town. It is imperative that we ALL do this to safeguard our children and elect leaders who will enforce justice to the highest extent possible for anyone stealing the innocence of our children.
©Veterans for Child Rescue. All rights reserved.
RELATED RESOURCE: Trucking and Human Trafficking