Project Veritas has published the second part of our series on Twitter.
This story features undercover footage of Lead Client Partner, Alex Martinez, an employee for the tech giant, who sometimes speaks on behalf of the company at events. This footage shows a very candid Martinez speaking about how the company’s “ideology” led them to be less “profitable,” among other incendiary comments.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Alex Martinez: “Right now, we don’t make profit. So, I’m going to say ideology, which is what led us into not being profitable.”
- Martinez on free speech: “The rest of us who have been here believe in something that’s good for the planet and not to give people free speech.”
- Martinez on censorship: “People don’t know how to make a rational decision if you don’t put out — correct things that are supposed to be out in the public, right?”
- Martinez on Musk: “Elon Musk as a person is whatever. I don’t — like, he’s a loony toon. He has Aspergers.”
- Martinez on Musk: “He has Aspergers… So he’s special. We all know that. And That’s fine. So here, no wonder he’s going to say some f***ing crazy sh*t because he’s special.”
You can watch the full video HERE.
Ironically enough, Martinez can also be seen in the footage discussing an internal company memo Twitter administrative staff sent in the aftermath of Project Veritas’ first part of the series.
“It’s [Project Veritas] like some group that’s just trying to out the employees,” Martinez says. “Like, they’re trying to go on dates with them, like this, and record them.”
At the time of this writing, Twitter has yet to respond to a request for comment.
— Gary Black (@garyblack00) May 18, 2022
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.