‘Disrupt Wherever I Can’ … ‘I Felt Like a Double Agent’ … ‘Huge Contingent’ of White Boys ‘Are Just Horrible’.
Project Veritas released a second video in its newly launched Education Series today exposing a senior administrator at a prestigious New York City private school.
Jennifer Norris, who is employed by Trinity School NYC as its Director of Student Activities, was recorded admitting how her current leadership role facilitates her goal of promoting politics in the classroom.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Jennifer Norris, Director of Student Activities, Trinity School NYC: “I just keep trying to disrupt wherever I can. And now that I’m in this position, I have so many opportunities to do that.”
- Norris: “I don’t hide how I feel, but I can’t pretend I’m [not] promoting an agenda even though I clearly am with all the stuff I’m doing.”
- Norris: “There’s always groups of teachers who want to do these [activist] things, but the administration just wouldn’t let us. So, we’ve been just sneaking things in [through] the cracks.”
- Norris: “When I first started there [at Trinity School NYC], I hid my whole life. I felt like a double agent or something.”
- Norris: Trinity School NYC is “definitely a school where conservatives would not feel comfortable.”
You can watch the full video HERE.
This is the second educator that Project Veritas has exposed just this week.
How many more people like Jennifer Norris and Jeremy Boland are out there?
Stay tuned for more Secret Curriculum videos coming soon…
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas expose is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.