A reader, h/t TJS, sent us the following ten steps to achieve Second Amendment logic. Please ponder these simple common sense statements. Enjoy.
- I’ve no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. But, while we’re at it, let’s do the same when it comes to immigration, voter I.D.s, and candidates running for office.
- Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it’s time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.
- The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
- Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and an estimated trillion rounds of ammunition. Seriously, folks, if gun owners were the problem, you’d know about it real quick.
- When President John F. Kennedy, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert Kennedy were murdered, nobody blamed the rifles and gun used.
- The National Rifle Association (NRA) members have murdered zero people and this non-profit receives nothing in government funding.
- On the other hand, Planned Parenthood (PP) murders 350,000 babies annually and receives $500,000,000 in American tax dollars annually.
- Folks keep screaming about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds at the ready. The other side has crying closets, is hopelessly confused about which bathroom they should use or the clothes they should wear. So, what’s your thoughts about how that Civil War would work out?
- A man named Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. left 300,000 guns, and ammunition, for the radical, vicious, terrorist Taliban in Afghanistan and then he has the gall to be lecturing law abiding gun owners about gun control.
- If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.
Common sense wouldn’t you say?
Please read America’s Rifle: The Case for the AR-15
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
Tragically, 300 Americans die of fentanyl poisoning everyday in America and Biden says and does nothing.
Tragically, 5 people were killed in a shooting in Colorado and Biden immediately demands a ban on assault weapons.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) November 20, 2022