“Why, after Trump was elected, did Twitter hire over a dozen ex FBI/CIA agents and place them in Senior Management roles?”
It gets more sinister by the day. We thought we knew, we knew nothing.
Not just the FBI, almost the entire intelligence community has been/still working from within social media platforms to keep tabs on users and suppress pieces of information from being accessed and shared. DIG DEEPER! #TwitterFiles2 https://t.co/mlL7yxjYDy pic.twitter.com/2CMpIHx3yp
— ꪑꫀꪑ᭢ꪮ᭢ ×͜× (@MemnonX) December 7, 2022
Read this thread:
Elon Musk, Your new company @Twitter has many ex FBI/CIA agents in high ranks. Should probably do a little housecleaning.
- Kevin Michelena – current Twitter Sr. Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI Intelligence Analyst 12 years
- Doug Hunt – current Twitter Senior Director. Ex FBI Special Agent 20 years.
- Mark Jaroszewski – current Twitter Director Corporate Security/Risk. Ex FBI 20 years
- Douglas Turner – current Twitter Senior Manager, Corporate and Executive Security Services. Ex FBI 14 years. Ex Secret Service 7 years.
- Patrick G. – current Twitter Head of Corporate Security. Ex FBI Special Agent 23 years.
- Karen Walsh – current Twitter Director – Corporate Resilience. Ex FBI Special Agent 21 years
- Russell Handorf – current Twitter Senior Staff Technical Program Manager. Ex FBI 10 years.
- Michael B. – current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI 23 years.
- Vincent Lucero – current Twitter Senior Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 22 years.
- Kevin L. – current Twitter Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 25 years.
- Matthew W. – current Twitter Senior Director of Product Trust, Revenue Policy, and Counsel Systems & Analytics. Ex FBI 15 years.
- Claire O. – current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI 8 years.
- Bruce A. – current Twitter Director, Corporate Security. Ex FBI 23 years.
- Jeff Carlton – current Twitter Senior Manager. Ex FBI & CIA
Intelligence Analyst 3 years.
What do all of these Twitter employees have in common? They were ALL hired since @realDonaldTrump was elected.
Why, after Trump was elected, did Twitter hire over a dozen ex FBI/CIA agents and place them in Senior Management roles?
@elonmusk – how many “Jim Bakers” are imbedded in Twitter, possibly working against you? or…..”watching” you. I’d advise you to do some investigating and clean house.
To be clear, I am generally pro-FBI, recognizing, of course, that no organization is perfect, including FBI
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.